Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone need DS denims, size 11 for $150?

I won an auction for my boy that was fiend out, now he doesn't want them
mean.gif

I had nobody I knew until I strolled into hoh a few weeks ago to pick something up when I saw my boy I used to workout with that I taught a bunch of things in the gym ....told me to hit him up a week before release...txt me before saying u want all 3 releses? I was like whats the third? He goes KC....made my daybelated bday goft to myself lol

That's wussup

:lol:

:frown: I wish I had boys in those type of positions man :smh: I need a connect in the Tri-state area :nerd:

I feel you. It's hard not having a connect in New York. Almost every shoe I own has been a hassle. It can be discouraging at times. Especially with these KCs it's hard to have a strategy and I never rely on NDC for anything. I haven't been able to cop on NDC since the Kobe Invisibilty Cloaks lol.

All these KC cops gives me hope. I'm staying prayed up doe. Hype strikes at any time. Hopefully no celebrity try to stunt in these til after RD
They do seem to be floating around in pretty good numbers before the release. That can be good from a numbers perspective but bad, like you mentioned, since it will keep driving hype up.

I am going to try for them. If I get them I'll be happy, if not then I hope the blue elites really do drop.

Imma need a oop on the KCs... just found out I'll be out of the country on the 4th due to a funeral

They do seem to be floating around in pretty good numbers before the release. That can be good from a numbers perspective but bad, like you mentioned, since it will keep driving hype up.

I am going to try for them. If I get them I'll be happy, if not then I hope the blue elites really do drop.

Graphic on the toebox does look good. First elite I like right off first images but still too pricey for me

Man I love seeing the happy faces on ppl who cooked on that Titan22 release.... Bunch of pics on IG. Warming a ***** heart and **** :lol:

Seen so many sad faces at a sneaker convention in Charlotte. Nobody could get off those WTKDs

Oh yeah no KPs were for sale but raffled off a pair of GK so take that!

KP = KC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom