Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
People who buy reps don't bother me... It's just one less person gaming for the shoe I'm going for.

pretty much EVERYTHING I copped since 5s I've either sold or tryna sell :lol: :lol:

These columbias finna be ON tho. That's a bet. But after those I think I'll stick to pre 01 Js and stuff like that. I had sport blue 6s on the list but I think I'm off those as well. I wanna go back and get some older Lebrons too, even a pair of Vs and VIs. I want to have AT LEAST one of each. AND I need some soldier 1s.
with ya on the Columbia's, my '01 pair is piss yellow lol. Time to re-up!

Anywhere got the 4th of July lows for under retail yet?

They're still sitting everywhere, but aren't eligible for coupons yet at FNL/FTL.

has a matchy hat been shown for the sprites yet? I seen the socks, i'm almost all in for 'em now
nerd.gif

Lets chill on the fake talk guys. Don't need another yeezy 2/air mag thread were fakes are ok, because they aren't. This is niketalk, not fugazitalk.net
ok wasn't sure if posting those reps was cool just wanted to show there are huge diiffrences.

So according to their Twitter, Eastbay isn't carrying the KC. That's usually been my goto spot, concerned now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom