Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Word, dont let me catch u posting skittle iv or wtl lol
laugh.gif

Anywhere got the 4th of July lows for under retail yet?

They're still sitting everywhere, but aren't eligible for coupons yet at FNL/FTL.
If you actually go to the store you can use a birthday coupon on them.. its 25 dollars off, plus its 170 in the store not 174.99..

at least thats what i did

I've been trying to stay away from the KC but wow they are fire

I may have to try and grab a pair on release date, at least if I got those id feel better about not grabbing WTL

I've been trying to stay away from the KC but wow they are fire

I may have to try and grab a pair on release date, at least if I got those id feel better about not grabbing WTL
same here... i  was planning on grabbing them hyper grape kobe's, but i'm having second thoughts so i'm just gonna pick up the kc's

[quote name ="OlDirtyReseller" url="/t/532801/l

LOOK AT THIS FOOLS NAME THO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote] LMAO Holmes it's just a euphemism,I used to have odb as a avy till he was to ugly to look at, I was trying to be funny, never resold a pair of shoes in my life, it's petty, I loathe nike and the way they hold limited products over consumers heads,wouldn't touch the wtl if I could for retail cause of said fact. I've been here for over a year and never as much as offered anybody....anything....

Last edited:
LOOK AT THIS FOOLS NAME THO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LMAO Holmes it's just a euphemism,I used to have odb as a avy till he was to ugly to look at, I was trying to be funny, never resold a pair of shoes in my life, it's petty, I loathe nike and the way they hold limited products over consumers heads,wouldn't touch the wtl if I could for retail cause of said fact. I've been here for over a year and never as much as offered anybody....anything....
What? Keep it pushing.

Last edited:
Que? lol

Im sorry but to what are you referring to, if it's reselling you can ask anyone here, mods, anybody I've never sold, offered anybody anything.... if you're referring to me saying I wouldn't take wtl's for retail.... I've recently sold my big bangs, bred 1s, royals,barcelona's and about 30 to 40 other limited pairs to friends for retail, no matter how I felt about each shoe, cause I'm done with the poison

I don't think anyone cares, I think she was just laughing at your name because it's funny not because you're a reseller.

You guys think we'll grab the July 4th highs below retail couple days after RD or u think they'll surprisingly sell out like the blackouts?

You guys think we'll grab the July 4th highs below retail couple days after RD or u think they'll surprisingly sell out like the blackouts?
would be shocked if you couldnt grab them for below retail in a month let alone a couple days after RD..

I guess that's a yes well get em on discount but where can u get blackouts on discount??
Oops, i was looking at the black/crimson.. Totally different shoe... Sorry... That blackout 11 i might have been sleeping on those...
Just like you im hoping i can get independence day 11 on discount..

[quote name ="OlDirtyReseller" url="/t/532801/lLOOK AT THIS FOOLS NAME THO!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO Holmes it's just a euphemism,I used to have odb as a avy till he was to ugly to look at, I was trying to be funny, never resold a pair of shoes in my life, it's petty, I loathe nike and the way they hold limited products over consumers heads,wouldn't touch the wtl if I could for retail cause of said fact. I've been here for over a year and never as much as offered anybody....anything....
[/quote]
I saw this and this just popped into my head

with @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  in the background saying "Hey, dirty, baby I got your shoes, Don't your worry, I said hey. Baby I got your shoes"

roll.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom