Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I thought you didn't do the nike snapbacks?
 i forgot to mention that if i find a fitted then ill scoop it... i really don't  do the nike snap backs all tho there is a some nice ones sometimes
I thought I remember you saying that I think i'm in for the USA lows now for some reason I thought the colors were reversed, def adding them to the list, at this rate i'm have more lows than regs
laugh.gif

what you said.....i get all excited when i see a dope hat but soon as i see it's a snapback all excitement leaves! and to redrum3281 congrats on your convert this is for you....
red-carpet.gif

:pimp:  i'll edit this post in a min gotta throw some matchy matchy together first
View media item 1052058View media item 1052059View media item 1052061View media item 1052062View media item 1052064View media item 1052066View media item 1052068View media item 1052071View media item 1052074matchy matchy socks for the win :lol:

Last edited:
haven't got the chance to hit the mall up this weekend but has anyone seen the stars and stripes elite socks in stores....really want/need a pair to rock this friday with a pair of ID4 kix?

Finally made it to see the sb in the mall. They cool. Get sales based on the name.

Them lows tho.... They calling my name. Both the USA and the orange ones.

So sprites drop on the 12th??

if so that is a loaded day

35K KD 7

FLYKNIT KOBE 9 LOW

haven't got the chance to hit the mall up this weekend but has anyone seen the stars and stripes elite socks in stores....really want/need a pair to rock this friday with a pair of ID4 kix?

Crazy they seem to b the only thing sold out from the july 4th pack

I can't do colorful socks, definitely can't do socks that cost over 10$ for one pair, either has to be white or black.

I can't do colorful socks, definitely can't do socks that cost over 10$ for one pair, either has to be white or black.

This. To each his own but I'll pass on looking like a walking tropical fruit Skittles pack

Word, dont let me catch u posting skittle iv or wtl lol

Looks like that dolphins cw is gonna drop my champs got the hat already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom