Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Wayyyyy to over priced.....
mean.gif

why is it so far fatched that people like a shoe that you don't, i swear this is what urks my nerves more than anything else, it's like if you like a shoe you wrong if you don't like a shoe you wrong, if you have an opinion about a shoe you wrong YALL need to get this ish together, the last time i checked i don't look like anyone in here, prob don't think the same as everyone either, i'm unique have my own taste and likes as well as dislikes no i don't agree with what everybody likes but i respect that they like what they like why must someone lie about what they like so you think no one is wearing any of the WT? series? i'm not gonna insult you because it's not my style but you might wanna fall back on calling people liars on what they like or their intentions
what im saying is the shoe culture has devolved into a contest of who can get the most IG likes, twitter followers, public comments, and popularity.  not to mention reselling just to make 30-50 bucks.

the opportunity to get a shoe as a contest winner and possibly make some money was too much to pass up. 

that's all. the "wildest shoe" i own would be the SB 9 lebron and KD 4 Galaxy. Everything else is pretty normal. i dont get caught up on GR and limited and all. 
yes but right now colorful is in just because all of us aren't into it doesn't mean others aren't I mean famous dudes wearing skirts and ish and you think people wrong for liking bright shoes?

How much will the "What the Lebrons XI" be worth? 
indifferent.gif
about $200
you know i'm not mad at him for asking, I'm MAD AT YALL THAT HAD THE AUDACITY TO RESPOND, LIKE REALLY? REALLY?
mean.gif

How much will the "What the Lebrons XI" be worth? 
indifferent.gif
$280 dude, the resell is going to be **** dont believe what anyone says..trust me
you know i'm not mad at him for asking, I'm MAD AT YALL THAT HAD THE AUDACITY TO RESPOND, LIKE REALLY? REALLY?
mean.gif

I love my Lebron thread bros
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ya'll always crack me up. Retail is $280?? I GIVE NO DAMNS.
BOOM!! Lol...yeah the WTL is bringing the heads out of the woodwork. Good luck to all who are after them. But at this point if you gotta ask resell price, is there hype, etc...have you been following at all?
happy.gif
you ain't never lied if I wasn't waiting on a KC release date I would disappear from the thread but I need them KC's in my life

I'm telling you nike trying to coincide this release with the heat going to the nba finals. They'll probably release next week. What the kd 6 probably push back one week brehs

Back
Top Bottom