• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
These are so nice
devil.gif

Prob gonna fail on the release doe.

yeah I think I made 15 account to rep u when you showed off your legs
roll.gif
I thought it was just me who noticed the thirst that accompanied them calf shots
laugh.gif
shawty started getting reps on any and everything after that
roll.gif
but on a serious note @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts does seem like a cool *** chick
nthat.gif
roll.gif
she's cool there's a lot of people on here that I have grown a lot of respect for, we all fam except for these new WTL new jacks wait a min.....  @sneakermario  are you iceysole
nerd.gif

:rofl: she's cool there's a lot of people on here that I have grown a lot of respect for, we all fam except for these new WTL new jacks wait a min..... @sneakermario are you iceysole :nerd:
I think youre on to something..

I noticed that too, homie seemed mad defensive for someone else other than himself :nerd: it was kind of like when Peter Parker over hears people talking **** about Spider-Man and chimes in on the convo :lol:

Stranger #1: hey that spider guy is a vigilante :rolleyes
Stranger #2: yea why doesn't he let the police do there job :smh:
Peter: hey I think he's doing a good job making the streets safer :\

Your secret's safe with me @IcySole I mean @SneakerMario :wink: ..... :lol:

Last edited:
Please let these shoes actually release rather than let some of these dudes trying to pay their June rent tell you what they are worth!!! 
devil.gif

There has been NO indication that these are going to be a cruddy MVP X release....they are popping up everywhere.

I thought it was just me who noticed the thirst that accompanied them calf shots :lol: shawty started getting reps on any and everything after that :rofl: but on a serious note gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts does seem like a cool *** chick :nthat:

:rofl: she's cool there's a lot of people on here that I have grown a lot of respect for,

Dead *** tho I got PM'd over one of them pics--not from none of the regulars, some random *** dude :lol: :smh:

BACK TO THESE WTL THO. Word to memphis these will be had at all costs. Lebron my guy. What kinda fan would I be if I didn't go into some serious debt over these? :lol: :lol: I see some "options" but man they not even available in my size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom