Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
who's icysoles..?

Oooooo :wow: :lol:

did i miss anything important ? sorry for being lazy and not reading, but i had a ruff weekend :x

I'm in the same boat, I got on here today expecting to see a KC or WTL RD or something the way the thread jumped :smh:

nah not really.

Nike updated WTL, put something on the site but it just says "coming soon," no official RD
Icysoles posts stuff from this thread to his blog, is unpopularity is growing by the minute
SB XIs still ugly
Denims still ugly
I'm still fabulous

that's pretty much a good synopsis of the past few pages.

Your still fabulous though :lol: repped for the summary

to many yall's in that post

YALL, YALL, YALL, YALL, YALLLLLL!!! :lol:

View media item 993482

*looks at sig*
my entire intent and purpose was to get the shoe...if i like keep it. if i dont sell or send back. yall take this shoe shhh too serious. after seeing the pics...id never wear them. yall have fun wearing bengal skin on yall feet.

yall are lying if yall are saying yall wouldn't get the shoe for the potential profit. when i sell a shoe its a profitable move.

unlike these kids, i pay for college out of pocket, bills...so if i have a chance to sell and make some money....when i sold the corks last year, that paid my rent that month.
why is it so far fatched that people like a shoe that you don't, i swear this is what urks my nerves more than anything else, it's like if you like a shoe you wrong if you don't like a shoe you wrong, if you have an opinion about a shoe you wrong YALL need to get this ish together, the last time i checked i don't look like anyone in here, prob don't think the same as everyone either, i'm unique have my own taste and likes as well as dislikes no i don't agree with what everybody likes but i respect that they like what they like why must someone lie about what they like so you think no one is wearing any of the WT? series? i'm not gonna insult you because it's not my style but you might wanna fall back on calling people liars on what they like or their intentions

did i miss anything important ? sorry for being lazy and not reading, but i had a ruff weekend 
sick.gif
nah not really.

Nike updated WTL, put something on the site but it just says "coming soon," no official RD
Icysoles posts stuff from this thread to his blog, is unpopularity is growing by the minute
SB XIs still ugly
Denims still GREAT

BLUE SUEDES STILL GREAT
I'm still fabulous

that's pretty much a good synopsis of the past few pages.
fixed that for you
laugh.gif
 your welcome
roll.gif

if i miss out on the release, how much much will these go for after? Whens best time to purchase at resell price?

if i miss out on the release, how much much will these go for after? Whens best time to purchase at resell price?
Lebron X MVP's were around 1k-2k when they first came out. These should be the same.

Once pairs start drying up, then your'e looking at upwards of 3k-4k.

Lebron X MVP's were around 1k-2k when they first came out. These should be the same.
Once pairs start drying up, then your'e looking at upwards of 3k-4k.
Better go ahead with all that hype talk, I swear it's people like you who just attract all these other idiots.

why is it so far fatched that people like a shoe that you don't, i swear this is what urks my nerves more than anything else, it's like if you like a shoe you wrong if you don't like a shoe you wrong, if you have an opinion about a shoe you wrong YALL need to get this ish together, the last time i checked i don't look like anyone in here, prob don't think the same as everyone either, i'm unique have my own taste and likes as well as dislikes no i don't agree with what everybody likes but i respect that they like what they like why must someone lie about what they like so you think no one is wearing any of the WT? series? i'm not gonna insult you because it's not my style but you might wanna fall back on calling people liars on what they like or their intentions
what im saying is the shoe culture has devolved into a contest of who can get the most IG likes, twitter followers, public comments, and popularity.  not to mention reselling just to make 30-50 bucks.

the opportunity to get a shoe as a contest winner and possibly make some money was too much to pass up. 

that's all. the "wildest shoe" i own would be the SB 9 lebron and KD 4 Galaxy. Everything else is pretty normal. i dont get caught up on GR and limited and all. 

No need to answer that fool...clearly trying to find out the best time to list his on eBay. Love the reselling lurkers. Fooling nobody...

I'm a fool now asking a simple question? Some people come to the realization that you're gonna strike out on release day. Finding out if you should preorder or cop after release for the best price is a simple question ****** jerk off.

I remember when you had to literally wait for Niketalk.com to accept you on to the site, those were the good old days.

The dude putting the 3k price tag on the shoe is the fool, if I'm a random lurker looking over the threads and see that I would be all in to make money. Why make a bad situation even worse, yeah we know resellers will be out in numbers but now you gave every moron the motivation to hop on in.

Last edited:
No need to answer that fool...clearly trying to find out the best time to list his on eBay. Love the reselling lurkers. Fooling nobody...
I mean I figured he was. Typical reseller question. "how much will it be if i miss out".

But trying to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom