• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
LOL....dude is suuuuch a tool man....all the 2k14 info he had, the wtl info and he was wrong on EVERYTHING 

Lol feds taking pictures

Last night I was just thinking about how many celebs and athletes probably post here regularly and we don't even realize

I never said it was far fetched. I said you speculators are hypocrites. It's ok when it's convenient for you.

but my question is why people acting like it was so far fetched---you've answered that you don't think it was so far fetched. Thanks.

and idk which posts of mine you are referring to but I never went at 2K folk for the rumors :nerd:; I kept asking for a thread cuz they kept posting pics of nike rep chats, email confirmations, and KEPT posting stuff from various tom/****/harry IG or FB accounts (stuff that had already been proven false) :lol: That **** was starting to get outta hand. Soooooooo yea. There's that.

did i miss anything important ? sorry for being lazy and not reading, but i had a ruff weekend :x

nah not really.

Nike updated WTL, put something on the site but it just says "coming soon," no official RD
Icysoles posts stuff from this thread to his blog, is unpopularity is growing by the minute
SB XIs still ugly
Denims still ugly
I'm still fabulous

that's pretty much a good synopsis of the past few pages.

Well he could of copped them in a sense. He would have had to bought two pair like that guy did to mix up the shoes.

Nike kinda did dudes dirty with the gumbo stuff. Didn't give people time to get their orders in and show before cutting it off. There were some dope creations that I would have gladly stolen.

nah not really.

Nike updated WTL, put something on the site but it just says "coming soon," no official RD
Icysoles posts stuff from this thread to his blog, is unpopularity is growing by the minute
SB XIs still ugly
Denims still ugly
I'm still fabulous

that's pretty much a good synopsis of the past few pages.

lmao

Back
Top Bottom