• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
thanks 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Y'all really serious about copping the WTL those joints are ugly as hell haha look like your wearing two different shoes and you forgot to put the right shoe on.. Just looks like lebron had his kids say here kids design my shoe and see how many people buy

Anyways my question is why does lebron wear the Soldiers instead of the lebron xi

So grown men are going to wear these? Aight. Same with 2k14s. I can't see myself wearing either shoe based on the pictures. 

*looks at sig*
my entire intent and purpose was to get the shoe...if i like keep it. if i dont sell or send back. yall take this shoe shhh too serious. after seeing the pics...id never wear them. yall have fun wearing bengal skin on yall feet. 

yall are lying if yall are saying yall wouldn't get the shoe for the potential profit. when i sell a shoe its a profitable move. 

unlike these kids, i pay for college out of pocket, bills...so if i have a chance to sell and make some money....when i sold the corks last year, that paid my rent that month. 

Y'all really serious about copping the WTL those joints are ugly as hell haha look like your wearing two different shoes and you forgot to put the right shoe on.. Just looks like lebron had his kids say here kids design my shoe and see how many people buy

Anyways my question is why does lebron wear the Soldiers instead of the lebron xi
Why does the sun rise everyday?

Back
Top Bottom