Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

@PPumper  i feel you but it's not like we don't clown about everything, the atmosphere is pretty light in here and hardly ever serious when it comes to some jabs, when you look at how we talk about people's clothes, bed sheets, dust on a shelf, poses aren't far fetched to hear jokes about, i remember being clowned for posting through mobile site on my phone because the msgs just were tore up or getting clowned for liking the graffiti's it's all in fun and sense of humor, it's not like there's one person on here that's never meme/gif somebody in a joking manner for something
@redrum3281  Got you! and I understand then...see im usually just on the ID thread and just so happen to stick my nose in this one. Im not the sensitive type at all but the shh just caught me off guard...but if thats the environment in here then its all good. I know what to expect moving forward.

@PPumper
 i feel you but it's not like we don't clown about everything, the atmosphere is pretty light in here and hardly ever serious when it comes to some jabs, when you look at how we talk about people's clothes, bed sheets, dust on a shelf, poses aren't far fetched to hear jokes about, i remember being clowned for posting through mobile site on my phone because the msgs just were tore up or getting clowned for liking the graffiti's it's all in fun and sense of humor, it's not like there's one person on here that's never meme/gif somebody in a joking manner for something
Exactly, if everyone was a prude this site would be boring. I joke around naturally so if someone wants to take it seriously that's on them but I don't do it to be heinous, people need to lighten up.

As for the WTL rumor just sharing my thoughts and letting it go, whatever happens I doubt most of us will be able to obtain them anyways.

@PPumper  i feel you but it's not like we don't clown about everything, the atmosphere is pretty light in here and hardly ever serious when it comes to some jabs, when you look at how we talk about people's clothes, bed sheets, dust on a shelf, poses aren't far fetched to hear jokes about, i remember being clowned for posting through mobile site on my phone because the msgs just were tore up or getting clowned for liking the graffiti's it's all in fun and sense of humor, it's not like there's one person on here that's never meme/gif somebody in a joking manner for something
@redrum3281  Got you! and I understand then...see im usually just on the ID thread and just so happen to stick my nose in this one. Im not the sensitive type at all but the shh just caught me off guard...but if thats the environment in here then its all good. I know what to expect moving forward.
it's all good man we have a lot of fun in here with that said

anyone know where i could get a custom leather lebron crown logo made and sewed on to this hat to go with my denims
nerd.gif

sorry the first pic was tiny
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Exactly, if everyone was a prude this site would be boring. I joke around naturally so if someone wants to take it seriously that's on them but I don't do it to be heinous, people need to lighten up.

As for the WTL rumor just sharing my thoughts and letting it go, whatever happens I doubt most of us will be able to obtain them anyways.
this..so many will just sit on ebay collecting dust as the owner hopes someone will drop a stack on them

I don't think anyone will have an issue getting a stack for those
to each their own then, i love the shoe but cant ever fathom dropping 1k on a shoe, i nearly looked at myself in disgust when i dropped 275 on my aj1xsb (most i've ever paid for a shoe)

There's already salty people on this thread and the shoe ain't even drop yet smh just know that's the reality of the game

There's already salty people on this thread and the shoe ain't even drop yet smh just know that's the reality of the game
Salty? Because we don't agree with you? OK some people may pay over $1000 but I hope no one has to do that and that's even if I can't grab a pair. No one's salty, I don't agree with what you wrote and I don't agree with people like you giving people ideas that they can make a major sale off shoes other people want to wear.

Salty? Because we don't agree with you? OK some people may pay over $1000 but I hope no one has to do that and that's even if I can't grab a pair. No one's salty, I don't agree with what you wrote and I don't agree with people like you giving people ideas that they can make a major sale off shoes other people want to wear.

Am I the only one who has zero interest in the WTL?

If they fell into my lap...I'd keep them. Outside of that...ehhhhhhh

I wouldnt sell these shoes for 1k thats maybe $600-650,but thats just me lol
come down to the 450-500 range then you might just have an interested buyer haha 
roll.gif
 i would still hate myself for making that purchase everyday they weren't on my feet lol

Clarify this?
he's saying depending on the shoe and the hype and availability of the shoe....for me the yeezy's are not my cup of tea so i look at that shoe and would only think "how much i could make from selling them" where as a yeezy lover looks at the shoe and says "i love this shoe and would never sell it, it's beautiful"

@The7onius...nice and quick way to sum it up...lol

Last edited:

come down to the 450-500 range then you might just have an interested buyer haha 
roll.gif
 i would still hate myself for making that purchase everyday they weren't on my feet lol
I got you! I hope you do get a pair retail, cause its going to be hard seeing these under $500

Back
Top Bottom