Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got my replacement pair, flawless besides some glue on the toe box. Any suggestions on getting the glue out?

blow dryer and some q-tips?  i had some glue on my KP's and it was a PIA to get off.  didn't use the blow dryer. just qtip and alcohol

the more i see these superhero elites the more I want a pair but i think i still like the team elites more, those price points are just so unfriendly.

I'm looking for a Crimson colored shirt to go with the heros but I don't want a lebron shirt, any suggestions? I don't really see that color often on clothing.

A new LeBron 11 has surfaced, it looks like a USA colorway

View media item 973523

Nike designer: Let's see we got some navy uppers, white posites and red flywire left but all we got left for soles are the peach colored ones :rolleyes

Nike CEO : ..... Uhhhh **** it just put them ***** together and we'll slap a limited tag on them and make 'em TLO and watch 'em fly :lol:

question, what happens when you return a pair of shoes to nike because of glue stains and etc? Do you get a replacement pair or a voucher? Do you need the receipt etc?

question, what happens when you return a pair of shoes to nike because of glue stains and etc? Do you get a replacement pair or a voucher? Do you need the receipt etc?
They'll replace them, I think you need a receipt or they can find your order in the system through your credit card.

didn't you say you had a thing for Ewing?

I saw this recently and thought it was a cool pic.  just wanted to share.

Yeah, to be honest you have a year to return items back to NDC, it'll still be in their system.

Oh you're really taking the jades back? I thought you were referring to the elites. Jades were in the pic so I figured I'd take a jab at em lol.

Yeah, to be honest you have a year to return items back to NDC, it'll still be in their system.

Oh you're really taking the jades back? I thought you were referring to the elites. Jades were in the pic so I figured I'd take a jab at em lol.
No I just got the jades this morning and the replacement elites lol, taking back the jacked up elites keeping the Jades lol

I was wondering why he didn't show the hazelnuts and the mint EXTs in the video. Then he goes on about making lebron pick between 2 crummy shoes lol I think we all would've went with the black. Then they totally disregarded what he chose and then just picked a color of denim between the 2. I see why he (lebron) been acting up. I couldn't fathom what changes they made to 11 prior to finalizing them. Lastly (i know it's a WOT so sit tight and read lol) why oh why did he just violate the KC? Fondling it all during the video calling her out her name. Like smh for real crown jewel dude and your a senior designer and they made that whack *** nickname up for the plum and pink 10s.

Can I please get a RD. LOL SERIOUSLY LIKE I NEED THAT **** LIKE WATER *Don Cheadle*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom