Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I feel like people say " ___ is the best one yet" when it's the only shoe in the series they were able to cop, but maybe that's just me.

Did anyone else catch in the video (I know you all did lol) the constant reference to the sketch he was doing of the Black & Red EXT? Looks like some of you all may be getting your wish...

Last edited:

sorry if posted already.

Very interesting video especially the peek at the other sample denim colors. I just can't help but feel that the denim XIs were heavily inspired by 

tumblr_m5y1kwMsTS1rw8ydao1_1280.jpg

I got my laces before my shoes :lol:

Going in the Heros:

View media item 964136

You gotta post some nice pics when you swap 'em out :pimp: I think I may cop SH's just to do the lace swap, they just look so good with the black and gold laces man :smokin

As far as the Denim-capades go I don't like the clear bottoms on either of the alternates :rolleyes an actual gum would've looked better or perhaps if they just would've used a better wash instead of the one they went with :smh: the X's wash would've been flames on the XI :wow:

Nike is playin w y'all's emotions smokeys they already got ur money earning interest an there jus prolonging there 1mil a week X KRA (and tha is Ebonics for extra) profit until they reel u in to the exclusive program they were talkin bout for shoes u had to have a code to secure it's a perfect way to hook you bck in holdin ur cash jus for a wanna be membership think about it
Rant done,.....

I need some new laces for my Miami Nights.. Anyone have suggestions?  I know what I want, I just don't think they exist.

As you all have mentioned, those light denim joints are tough!! Bron definitely screwed the public releasing those GR joints...

Black denim goes HARD(blue translucent outsole would've been a perfect 10) but the light washed denim is just as worst(IMO) than the released pair.

Back
Top Bottom