Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got my email too. At least we're getting them sometime in the next year.
LOL. 
laugh.gif
 If you really read this comment it will make you chuckle.

repped too.

Last edited:

I just figured out my beef with the Hero Elites.... The black piece on just the inner side of the toe area. It just looks out of place when the remainder of the shoe is bright red.

The GS pair's mix of black & red is much smoother to me. I'll add Hero Elites to the collection if I can get them on a serious discount.
I feel the same the GS just looks better, I guess i'm just not sold on the elites yet prob the price tag doing it to me

You can't be that far behind....... 
laugh.gif

Anyways, I wouldn't have hesitated if they would have went with the lighter denim and gum sole.  Also, dude needs to put down the red sharpie since this is now 2 seasons in a row that they haven't given us the color suede that we want.

LEBRON 11 “What The”   will available globally on May 31st (U.S.) and June 14th (Europe) for $250.

i don't know if this fake or not because different made 
...i heard the lebron xi is gonna release around the second week of october 2014.

i think theyll look something like this

You can't be that far behind....... :lol:

Anyways, I wouldn't have hesitated if they would have went with the lighter denim and gum sole.  Also, dude needs to put down the red sharpie since this is now 2 seasons in a row that they haven't given us the color suede that we want.

I would've copped that light denim pair. Those are really nice. They released the worst one. The black one was even nice.

Man, BOTH of the other potential denim EXTs go way harder than the release pair does. I've been wondering how they would look if the denim was black ever since pictures first surfaced of them, and Nike's take on it is way better than I imagined they would be :smh:

Would've copped them in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
On the plus side I actually got the should ship in early june email, didn't get any of the other ones. The bad side...had a package that was supposed to come early delivery friday, that supposedly was delivered today which would be 1 day delivery on free shipping....except I got no package. Nike will send again if it's not located in 3 days, but got me a lil worried about my 2k's safety.

I stand corrected..the denim ext could work and look good on the XI model but nike chose to go with the one that made them look like crap.. smh

Last edited:
Not even an IMO is going to spare son from people feeling the need to let him know they disagree, eh? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom