• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@GrizzlyAnimal  You got hacked bro!
gotta watch this dude 
nerd.gif

Yeah, don't think I can pass on 205 shipped for the Superheroes from the eBay seller mentioned. Too good of a price

The soles of the XI wear out mad quick.

Just realizing I need to find another pair of KPs beacuse of this. 
mean.gif
yup, i've been playing with my KP indoors only since release and the lateral part of the heel showed a lot of tear. 

i can't decide if i should unDS my gamma to start playing in those and put the KP to casual use or not. 

Last edited:
Shout out to @lewi1913  for posting up that ebay deal. NBA store will be getting their pairs back. $410 shipped for 2 pairs of hero's is still better than 2 pairs with 20% off 
pimp.gif

repped for lewi for the ebay deal. 

i wish when the blk/mango comes they will have these type of deal too. that's the one i'm aiming for. 

Props to you @Joulze
 :smokin  

I was also blessed by an  nt'er  this week and i'm greatful cause this person owes me nothing at all, but he looked out for me :smokin  

edit : big j :lol:  

Thanks! it's good to see NT'ers helping others NT'ers out in the Lebron XI thread! Hopefully more to come :nthat:

Last edited:
If anyone would like my free 2day shipping code let me know, it's not much but I know some of yall get impatient when you order online :lol:

Nice gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts , was the protection plastic already ripped off?
Keep them both, like you said they're dope for different reason but the Elites > GS. After seeing them both the Elites are just a well round shoe but having the GS pair for under 150 is just worth it.

Still not a fan of the Elite silhouette. I started to turn but snapped out of it :lol:

Definitely had me going like personally I hated the way they were presented (team elites) and how the tongue looked. Recently pictures have swayed me a bit but not enough to cop. I will save my 7 slots for sneakers on something better. KC and maybe an SB id.

Back
Top Bottom