Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I can honestly say that I have ZERO interest in owning this shoe in my collection, besides flipping them. I'm too old for that hot mess on my feet, but I know the younger dudes are all about the WTF colorways 
laugh.gif

I can honestly say that I have ZERO interest in owning this shoe in my collection, besides flipping them. I'm too old for that hot mess on my feet, but I know the younger dudes are all about the WTF colorways 
laugh.gif
i'm older and i like them 
embarassed.gif
  i like how they put elements of previous shoes on them, and not just a whole bunch of different colors, stars , and speckles lol

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Same here.  If I somehow lucked into them, they would just sit in a case or on a shelf. 

I can honestly say that I have ZERO interest in owning this shoe in my collection, besides flipping them. I'm too old for that hot mess on my feet, but I know the younger dudes are all about the WTF colorways :lol:
i'm older and i like them :wow:   i like how they put elements of previous shoes on them, and not just a whole bunch of different colors, stars , and speckles lol
The WTLs being made up of older Brons is why I like them too, and I usually hate any type of WT_ or mismatching/crazy colorway. Not sure I'd honestly wear them much if I got them, but I think it's a nice shoe for longtime fans.

I'm digging them. I wish I could see what's in the laser graphic though, I keep seeing a face on that left shoe lol

i cant believe it took this long for a white based. and no i dont count the ASG. those red laces need to go. navy would change the whole look for the better.

crazy nike is still making regular XI colors. right now, they are doing

Soldiers

EXT

Elites

Regular XIs

at the same time.
add the Lows
You're right. That's 5 models at once
laugh.gif
nike isn't making anything but pushbacks
roll.gif

changes happen right? look at the exts, the everglades and some others though none have changed from low to high there's a first for everything
nerd.gif
 we talking bout nike here

For the person who asked about returning shoes to a nikestore I don't think you need a receipt but they have the original method of pay in their system so you have to swipe your card. I guess if you used paypal you'd be refunded back to it, if you didn't purchase the shoe from nikestore I assume it wouldn't work out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom