Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I know they are the Hero's not sure if I want to wait until I get off to open them or open them now... However I do work At-Home so we good. lol
roll.gif

Think I might get a swoosh hook up
nerd.gif
its a great feeling
happy.gif
So, I've read conflicting reports on Swoosh account requirements? To be added to an employee's Swoosh account, must they be family related (I always thought they had to immediate family)? A good friend of mine is on her sister's gf's account (yes, her sister is a lesbian), but they're obvsiously not married or can even be recognized as being married in their state of residence. So, I'm trying to figure out how Nike employee's significant other and my friend and her husband are on the account? Hopefully you don't have to do too much mental gymnastics to understand my question.

Not going to change my situation one bit, but the dialog in here piqued my interest again. Sorry for being completely off topic and detracted from the thread, too. PM me if you know the answer, so I don't hijack the thread.

Last edited:

Think I might get a swoosh hook up :nerd:

its a great feeling :D

So, I've read conflicting reports on Swoosh account requirements? To be added to an employee's Swoosh account, must they be family related (I always thought they had to immediate family)? A good friend of mine is on her sister's gf's account (yes, her sister is a lesbian), but they're obvsiously not married or can even be recognized as being married in their state of residence. So, I'm trying to figure out how Nike employee's significant other and my friend and her husband are on the account? Hopefully you don't have to do too much mental gymnastics to understand my question.

Not going to change my situation one bit, but the dialog in here piqued my interest again. Sorry for being completely off topic and detracted from the thread, too. PM me if you know the answer, so I don't hijack the thread.

Nike has really tightened the swoosh access to be honest.

I would have to humbly disagree with you there ma'am. Then again, my foot is twice the size of yours
laugh.gif

I think it's the side panels that make the shoe less comfortable but once broken in that'll be less of an issue. The shoe lock down is incredible though, surprised lebron has an issue with these shoes.

For the person who asked about returning shoes to a nikestore I don't think you need a receipt but they have the original method of pay in their system so you have to swipe your card. I guess if you used paypal you'd be refunded back to it, if you didn't purchase the shoe from nikestore I assume it wouldn't work out.

If you purchase with PayPal you can't return the item to a store. Has to be sent in via NDC.

For the person who asked about returning shoes to a nikestore I don't think you need a receipt but they have the original method of pay in their system so you have to swipe your card. I guess if you used paypal you'd be refunded back to it, if you didn't purchase the shoe from nikestore I assume it wouldn't work out.

If you purchase with PayPal you can't return the item to a store. Has to be sent in via NDC.
That makes sense.

imagine having access to a nikeelite account....

NikeElite isn't all that. It's a regular NDC account with everything being full price but they give you store credit to cover purchases. Usually elite accounts are for athletes/sponsorship.

As a civilian I'd rather have a swoosh account considering most of us won't ever have the opportunity to gain access to an ELite account.

Last edited:
No one was posting and saying these are the Lebron USA' s that are releasing June 28th, so no reason they are wrong for callin em that. That's the theme that goes with them whether Nike has other plans or not. I actually like em and have been waiting for a white posite release. And I actually like the choice of soles for em too haha. But hey there's plenty of pairs that we all don't agree on. I'll grab em for $140 and be happy about it!

I love those WTL bc of the use of previous Lebron model traits too. That blew me away and the fact they used the red carpet 7 tongue, fruity pebbles soles, Pre Heat 8 tongue and a few other things really put those at the top of my list. It isn't a shoe I plan on wearing, but I'm a collector and enjoy collecting some of the shoes just as much as wearing some of my others. Can't wait to get them!

Now that I'm looking at the bottom plate, I see like a 'fireworks' theme here.

Gum sole throws off the whole feel of the shoe though, I see no point in a gum sole aesthetically, red would have been much better IMO.
I like the gum sole better, red would have made it look too simple and something you could just id.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom