Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
jus looked at the south beaches again and my south beach XII D's... both seem slightly different colours or is it just the quality of the pics? Cause ID colour is Atomic Teal and release discription is Turquoise... but im not gonna lie to myself the turn might be happening, i might just cop them and decide if i will keep them once got them in hand. 

From the pics so far still feel like a lot more could have been down to make them better tho.

Yeah the teal is way to dark for me a pass. Any deals on miami vs Akron ? Love the color in person.

the quickest I can think of... they aren't excluded from disc on eastbay esp if you are holding onto a 25% off coupon for being a paid member

One thing about soul awesome pics that I've noticed are they always make the shoes look a lot darker than they really are in person, happened to me with the Dunkmans when pics first surfaced. I was totally turned off from the soul awesome early pics them when I saw them in person it was a different story, I had to get them ..... at discount of course :nthat:

Have a feeling alot of people's feelings towards thr SLH will change comr Saturday....taking bets!...8)

Have a feeling alot of people's feelings towards thr SLH will change comr Saturday....taking bets!...8)

I think the XI's momentum has slowed dramatically since before xmas so the SLH should be another chill release.

I mean, remember when dudes were getting roasted for wanting the brons for sub $200? that crowd's gone for the most part... the regulars in here are all about letting them sit until discounted for the most part.

Anyone still looking for a size 10 in the LeBron XI ASG? There should still be one available on Champs site or any of the other Foot Locker Inc. sister sites. Its still up there since I saw it in the daytime. 
Dang my size too, but it wouldn't let me add it to the cart, said out of stock.  Good looking out though. 

Just out of curiosity I looked up what stores in Michigan were getting SLH's this Saturday....1 store in the entire state (Detroit area House of Hoops).  Seems a little odd, about 20 stores getting the infrared Jordan III's. 

Last edited:

Dang my size too, but it wouldn't let me add it to the cart, said out of stock.  Good looking out though. 

Just out of curiosity I looked up what stores in Michigan were getting SLH's this Saturday....1 store in the entire state (Detroit area House of Hoops).  Seems a little odd, about 20 stores getting the infrared Jordan III's. 
What part of Michigan you from? I grew up in Rochester.

I'm so glad those SBs are trash, to me there will only be one SB and thats the 8.

I'm with ya'll-- I've seen better iD versions of the South Beach than that.

And also to the person who asked they didn't go a SB 10 cuz that was a hot garbage model of a shoe :lol: :lol: All the 10s I bought I've recently let go back into the wild

The color is off on them.  I mean, if their trynig to replicate the 9's.  The 9 colors they used look much better than these.

And I wonder why they skipped releasing a south beach 10
I think with the 10 they were really trying to get the LeBron line going on ID, they advertised an ID version of the South Beach colorway.  I remember quite a few people made SB themed ID's on the X and X Elite. 

it's a sad day when a $169 shoe is prefaced with "only"
laugh.gif
mean.gif
LBJ doing men's sizes dirty.
you are very right sir. VERY right. theyve got us by the wallet

Here's one of the other pics that surfaced where they look different and a little closer to the 8's original colorway of the South Beach
those are fresh, but someone in one of these threads told me those were a customer pair....would like it if those were it tho

something is up with sole awesome's filters/lighting so i wouldn't trust their pics to reflect what's actually coming out. remember their AvM pictures looked straight dark orange on the accents like the cannon 9's. then they' come out and the accents are light pink.

Back
Top Bottom