Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I really took time once to think about the fact I get excited seeing discounts for $130 -$150 on these :stoneface: :smh:

iDied when someone told me GKs in men's was 250... TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. I paid $135 and didn't feel right about it .... only thing missing from mine was the lion piece. But c'mon, a lion piece ain't worth a hundred dollars is it? :lol: :lol:

Here's one of the other pics that surfaced where they look different and a little closer to the 8's original colorway of the South Beach

View media item 840823
those are fresh, but someone in one of these threads told me those were a customer pair....would like it if those were it tho

I never heard that and I've been keeping up with XI threads, I'm about 99.9% sure they're the same pair fam :rolleyes :lol:

something is up with sole awesome's filters/lighting so i wouldn't trust their pics to reflect what's actually coming out. remember their AvM pictures looked straight dark orange on the accents like the cannon 9's. then they' come out and the accents are light pink.

Exactly what I was saying, sole awesome pics are always off :smh:

@bigj505 u mean the other way around right? the bottom is the mens and the top is GS just like how it is from last years elite and previous year, the GS gets it in the normal shoe with the elite colorway minus the carbon fiber look, but if thats confirm that the top part is MENS then it looks wayyyyyyyy better than the GS (bottom)

nerd.gif

This SLH release is funny. Not a lot of stores are getting them. Stores that get the premium stuff aren't even gettin them.

oh. oh THESE will be had..... by any means necessary.....

**edit call me crazy but this look like a GS shoe no? Look at the number of shoelace eyelets...

I mean I PREFER the bottom--but I'll be happy if the top releases as well.
Release date is 9th May for the elites at the bottom, top ones are GS

For me, the biggest problem I have with the Solar Red colorway on these new elites is the accent color, that blue/green. 

I really wish the LeBron line would drop the Solar Red color combination from the 8 lows onto one of the newer models.  An XI, elite XI, and even the elite X, could've been amazing with the simple solar red with black and white accent combo. 

The top is the GS model...LOL
Release date is 9th May for the elites at the bottom, top ones are GS
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts - been confirmed that they are GS elites on the bottom. The top pics if the adult size of the same shoe.

so there seems to be some conflicting info....

to me, if you look at the bottom, those are CLEARLY GS... how it's gon' be a men's model with FOUR lace eyelets???
View media item 840891

Like I literally counted them; compared to the top that has roughly 6... I have GS Miami Vice 9 elites and they almost exactly like how the bottom picture looks. In terms of the roundihs/kiddy toe opposed to the more defined elongated toe box in the men's model.
View media item 841080
If anything, I think they are BOTH GS... but one of them just won't be releasing.... but there is no way that is a men's model shoe :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
.... so have we eliminated the possibility that GS and Men's have the same features? Except the GS is smaller?? I see that the Men's has the metallic feature (which I LOVE) I just want to know FOR SURE if the GS will have the metallic feature as well. Based on that picture, it seems like it WILL.

Thanks for the RD , May 9th :lol: Man it looks like I won't find out for sure until then. God I hope the GS model is like the men's.... though most blogs/sites are showing the GS model not having the metallic part. That's BS! Yes, I'm mad.

Last edited:
For me, the biggest problem I have with the Solar Red colorway on these new elites is the accent color, that blue/green. 

I really wish the LeBron line would drop the Solar Red color combination from the 8 lows onto one of the newer models.  An XI, elite XI, and even the elite X, could've been amazing with the simple solar red with black and white accent combo. 

Love the solar reds! One of my favorite lebrons to date. But you're absolutely right as far as accenting with simple black and white. Solar red pops so hard already, it doesn't need turquoise as an accent. Beautiful color in person :smokin

.... so have we eliminated the possibility that GS and Men's have the same features? Except the GS is smaller?? I see that the Men's has the metallic feature (which I LOVE) I just want to know FOR SURE if the GS will have the metallic feature as well. Based on that picture, it seems like it WILL.

Thanks for the RD , May 9th
laugh.gif
Man it looks like I won't find out for sure until then. God I hope the GS model is like the men's.... though most blogs/sites are showing the GS model not having the metallic part. That's BS! Yes, I'm mad.
the GS wont have the metallic feature, just like any previous elites all GS gets the same colorway on the normal shoe minus that "elite" addition i.e miami vice elite 9 the GS got it on a normal bron 9 model with no carbon fiber & the X Elite superhero has carbon fiber and the GS got it on a normal X with no carbon fiber, so dont expect the "metallic feature" on this years GS model.

the GS wont have the metallic feature, just like any previous elites all GS gets the same colorway on the normal shoe minus that "elite" addition i.e miami vice elite 9 the GS got it on a normal bron 9 model with no carbon fiber & the X Elite superhero has carbon fiber and the GS got it on a normal X with no carbon fiber, so dont expect the "metallic feature" on this years GS model.

you right--- you right. I know what I said previously , but man if they don't have the metallic I may be done with the Lebron 11s.... MAYBE... MAYBE....

only elites that were really similar to men's were the 9s (black ones at least).

Back
Top Bottom