Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Does footlocker price match? I wanna show em the price of the dunkmans on city gear and see if I can get the same price in store

Not officially and probably won't drop the price $50 off of msrp but it doesn't hurt to try. Finishline says they price match too but I'm not sure they do it for a site like city gear.

I understand seeing them in person tho. My dunkmans had some pitting on the toe box. Had to swap them locally.

Why he pull off his shoe and have no sock on? Lol we wasn't ready! Bruh got them county pants on too! Smh boy that video is liquid gold! Raggedy *** car!

Look for an Instagram user named bigj505. Tell him Jed sent u so he can smack u for that $60
pimp.gif

i've heard that more recent XI's have better room in toeboxes.  can someone who has an early and a more recent model confirm this?
False.

Got two pair of ASGs. One fits very nicely and the other pinches in the left foot. Returned a KP that pinched and got one that didn't. Finally I just started going up a full size (14 to 15). It's quality control/subtle differences in the posite used. They didn't change their lasts.

Elites/EXTs may be a different story...

Yoooooooo yal had me dead w them picture comments lol.... And those watch the thrones would be an insta cop they need to drop

wouldn't nike make it an elite colorway if it's releasing in june? i thought nike is done with the regular XI once the elites drop?

Anyone still looking for a size 10 in the LeBron XI ASG? There should still be one available on Champs site or any of the other Foot Locker Inc. sister sites. Its still up there since I saw it in the daytime. 

The settings did not, but the pure platinums/re-entry's did and I believe that was only because they were pushed back from their initial march release date.
Whoops, my bad. I was looking at the date 03/09/13 and read it as 3rd of September instead of 9th of March. 

Back
Top Bottom