Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Anyone think these SLH's will be hard to get?  I've been thinking of copping for about $60 over retail to avoid the headache.. Usual suspects are getting these right?
I think it all depends in the area you live in. Is the demand for lebrons high. 

Can't front SLH's are looking dope on feet.

no socks tho?
laugh.gif

i got alot of thinking to do from now until the blackouts drop.  if kobe 8 ID's are still up then ima have to do it to them and skip the XI's altogether. 

sizing question: I have KP's in a 12 and they're a little too tight in the toebox unless i wear them around for a few hours.  if i go sockless theyre perfect but thats gross.  i've heard that more recent XI's have better room in toeboxes.  can someone who has an early and a more recent model confirm this?

i got alot of thinking to do from now until the blackouts drop.  if kobe 8 ID's are still up then ima have to do it to them and skip the XI's altogether. 

sizing question: I have KP's in a 12 and they're a little too tight in the toebox unless i wear them around for a few hours.  if i go sockless theyre perfect but thats gross.  i've heard that more recent XI's have better room in toeboxes.  can someone who has an early and a more recent model confirm this?

I can't sign off on this. Some said the ASG's were bigger than most but I went a full size up so I couldn't really compare but they all run relatively snug TTS but ok in the length for the most part. I wore MN's over the weekend though and they fit smaller than my KP's, Gammas and Aways :smh: I think if you can go a half size up that would be your best bet .....

^ 8 cw's in so far. Doesn't seem like the toe box has progressively gotten wider. My asg's are by far the roomiest of the bunch, but it's hard to say whether that was intentionally done to provide more comfort or if that's just how they came out.

I stayed tts on all cw's:
Kp - tight
Away - tight
FI - perfect
AvM - perfect
MN- tight
Xmas - perfect
BHM - perfect
ASG - widest/most comfortable out the box

Send those 12s my way 
roll.gif

^ 8 cw's in so far. Doesn't seem like the toe box has progressively gotten wider. My asg's are by far the roomiest of the bunch, but it's hard to say whether that was intentionally done to provide more comfort or if that's just how they came out.

I stayed tts on all cw's:
Kp - tight
Away - tight
FI - perfect
AvM - perfect
MN- tight
Xmas - perfect
BHM - perfect
ASG - widest/most comfortable out the box
It is probably because that glow in the dark material is probably softer than the other stuff they used. I'm looking forward to seeing the SLHornets in person if possible. Gametime decision for me.

Try going with a kobe 8 insole

why do people feel the need to put a filter on EVERYTHING? smhhh every other pics people post has some jacked up filter on it and u cant even see the details fo the shoe. is it an attempt to make wack colorways look better or something?

Instagram has turned people into lazy lames. Instead of trying to take good cell phone pictures, they just throw a million cheesy filters on top of an out of focus, badly lighted shot and call it a day :smh: |I

Does footlocker price match? I wanna show em the price of the dunkmans on city gear and see if I can get the same price in store

Back
Top Bottom