Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i'm angered, the graffitis are being delayed here in aus, just like the xmas and many of the other colourways have. i wanted them in two days time.

would have been my first cop this year. .... might just import...

I thought everyone's comfort issues had to do with playing ball in them.

Casual wear shouldn't be a problem for most if you have a chance to try on a few sizes first.

I went a half size up and it fits fine, perfect with an elite sock.

I thought everyone's comfort issues had to do with playing ball in them.

Casual wear shouldn't be a problem for most if you have a chance to try on a few sizes first.

I went a half size up and it fits fine, perfect with an elite sock.

probably because a lot of people went TTS so they have to experience the break in period. some people, including me, went 1/2 size up and have been sitting nice the whole time.

XIs really that uncomfortable?

I was planning on trying on the graffitis before i cop on saturday for size but I keep hearing ppl say they dont feel too well

i wore my forging irons at a local sneaker convention for 8 hours straight, standing the whole time and i have to say they were EXTREMELY comfortable! feet weren't sore at all, they held up great with 0 complaints. and i went TTS, size 9 like i do in everything else. initially they were snug in toe box but once i loosened up the laces and actually walked around in them they were perfect.

Last edited:
BHM Lebron's don't seem that limited from looking at these preorder prices. Still on the fence.

Local shop had Graffitis, not bad, but definitely look better in some pictures than in person.   

They seem more limited than the other Lebrons that have been coming out. Footlockers map looks a little empty. I guess they know. I don't think they even look good in pics.

I dont remember fit discussed this much for any shoe. Around the kp release it was brought up everyday for like a month. With these still sitting in most places, guys should go try on any color just to see the fit 1st. Then order the pair u want online...

I dont remember fit discussed this much for any shoe. Around the kp release it was brought up everyday for like a month. With these still sitting in most places, guys should go try on any color just to see the fit 1st. Then order the pair u want online...

you should see the Jordan XI threads or foam threads then.... same story tho Brons should be easier to find the fit due to the reason you stated. :smile:

its weird I sized up on AvM .5 to an 11.5 and they are comfortable but throughout the day my toes end up killing me but when I wear my 11 in xmas and miami nights I don't get that pain in my toes and the shoe is actually .5 smaller

I find them to be really comfortable, love the shoe

I specifically commented and tagged LBJ in it lol "Dude can wear his shoes to WATCH a game but @Nike can't get him to actually BALL in is shoe"

My Aways, MN are TTS and after about 5-8 wears they are super comfortable 

Still looking for a 13 KP if anybody can help me out!

Last edited:
BHM is up there with KP as the best 2 so far. 

Facts. 
pimp.gif

i have kp's and i will be grabbing the bhm, but i think almost every colorway has been decent so far  

Last edited:

i have kp's and i will grabbing the bhm, but i think almost every colorway has been decent so far  
Same boat...

Every colorway has been ehhhh. (IMO)

Nothing that justifiys the 200 plus tax price tag except the KPs.

Wish they would give us the RED/WHITE(ALMOST PEARL) color that lebron played in.

right.... an opinion = fact. :smh:
sorry bigj meant to clarify
What I said IMO is a FACT.
Just tryin to start a convo.
my b son.
all good sir. no need to apologize. nothing wrong with what you did.

i have kp's and i will grabbing the bhm, but i think almost every colorway has been decent so far  
im feeling like its my duty to get the BHM but I really, really don't wanna pay retail for them. I mean, nike definitely didn't do bmore right when we won a ring and I really want a ravens colored shoe....

Back
Top Bottom