Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^ somebody said that them were aus prices.. i really hope so, cause i " doubt" i'll pay that much for those 

Last edited:
Official NDC images of the BHM LeBron XI's - These are very nicely done IMO

these aren't that bad! I know I'm on the XI thread but does anyone know if the soldier 7 BHM will drop as GR? I like those one better IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
BHM look really good up there... Still wont be copping however. I just dont see myself ever wearing the shoe.

Mailroom guy just dropped off my Xmas from soleheaven. Ordered Monday afternoon, in my hands Thursday morning. My normal shipping from major retailers never come that quickly, this one came over an ocean. They've got a regular customer, as long as they offer discounts. :wink:

They literally are just not his legs.... you are all killen me 
laugh.gif

Most yall know that... but some dont. 
roll.gif

Man, every time I see pics of the BHM, my body becomes more and more ready.....

barbarianbob barbarianbob

Info on the sweater

It's a Rocksmith X Yo Gotti Crew neck fleece, I googled it and found it on sale on a few sites :wink:

i think almost every colorway has been decent so far  

This is why I have everything that has dropped minus TW's and I'm hunting for AvM's :nerd:.....

Mailroom guy just dropped off my Xmas from soleheaven. Ordered Monday afternoon, in my hands Thursday morning. My normal shipping from major retailers never come that quickly, this one came over an ocean. They've got a regular customer, as long as they offer discounts. :wink:

Yea it is pretty amazing how fast they deliver compared to local companies and they're overseas :pimp: I wish they restock a sz 13 AvM while the discount still works though :smh:

He switch at end of first quarter? :rofl:

Aaaaaaahhhh :rofl:

View media item 762171

Some shoe designs' inspiration comes from cars and the XIs are no exception.

From FNL blog.

LEBRON XI

"One of the most recent car inspirations in sneakers came from the Lamborghini Aventador, an incredibly dramatic design that only Lamborghini could finesse into such a beautiful automotive sculpture. And the LeBron XI is a beautifully executed shoe sculpted by facets only Nike could mold together.

The XI takes its shape and performance to a level that hasn’t been seen before in basketball shoes. One of my favorite features is the molding process that allowed for Foamposite material to be polished and take on high quality colors and finishes. Thus giving it that Aventador paint job look."

ZOOM GENERATION

"LeBron didn’t give much of a mission statement to the Nike design team for his first shoe. All he said was he wanted something comfortable. That’s something Nike naturally does, so they looked to his personality to bring aesthetic details into the shoe.

LeBron’s high school whip, to much controversy, was a Hummer H2. The Nike creative team used that as a reference point to create the utilitarian beauty that became LeBron’s first signature shoe."
lol, really? the paint job of the aventador inspired the away cw???

stop it 5

stop it 5

I don't think it was the paint job that inspired the shoe but more of the design/silhouette the article was referring to :nerd: ..... it's funny because I remember early on when this sneaker first dropped me and another dude was going back and forth about how the XI resembled a Lambo, cool nonetheless :nthat:

stop it 5
I don't think it was the paint job that inspired the shoe but more of the design/silhouette the article was referring to
nerd.gif
..... it's funny because I remember early on when this sneaker first dropped me and another dude was going back and forth about how the XI resembled a Lambo, cool nonetheless
nthat.gif
it looks nothing like a lamb, nike pulled that out their

n the craziest part is that side by side actually shows how much the two designs differ, smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom