• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
it looks nothing like a lamb, nike pulled that out their

n the craziest part is that side by side actually shows how much the two designs differ, smh

I hear you but I think "inspired" was the term used not directly designed after as I feel you may think I'm implying ..... It's all good though :smile: ...... I'm more surprised the ones were inspired by a Hummer :lol: .... Didn't Bron get in trouble for getting a Hummer early or something before graduating high school?

Last edited:
Kinda like how the Jordan 14 looks nothing like a Ferrari?
yea and no, true it looks nothing like a ferrari

but it has hits of the ferrari design such as the yellow jumpman emblem and i believe the ribs on the shank plate were supposed to be like the ribs on the door panels

it looks nothing like a lamb, nike pulled that out their

n the craziest part is that side by side actually shows how much the two designs differ, smh
I hear you but I think "inspired" was the term used not directly designed after as I feel you may think I'm implying ..... It's all good though
smile.gif
...... I'm more surprised the ones were inspired by a Hummer
laugh.gif
.... Didn't Bron get in trouble for getting a Hummer early or something before graduating high school?
bruh, lol, no, im not goin at you, but i never said you said or nike said the shoe was "designed after" the aventador, initially i said it was silly that they hinted that the cw/use of materials was inspired by a lamborghini (that is what they said)

then you said "i dont think it was the paint job that inspired the shoe but more of the design/silhouette" which is wrong because thats not what the nike quote says

so i compared the two designs per the side by side pictures, and i cant see any design ques or similarities in the two objects other than theyre both black and red

i wasnt trying to twist your words, and i didnt misinterpret what you typed, we just both disagree on the influence on the design of the shoe

and yea, i did think that hummer deal was weird, i think he gave his mom a hummer for her birthday or somethin

where beer does flow and men plunder .......

too bad the asg's dont release on feb in the states..... "honey what r we doin for valentines day ?" ....... oh darlin before i wine and dine uall dai, we r gettin up early to go to the mall and wait in line for some brons !" :evil:

relax. 100% AUSTRALIAN prices and dates. the same page has xmas lebron xi in feb!

welcome to down under.

lol edit: that and the whole "vodafone AU" on the top should be a dead giveaway. :smile:

I guess this confirms US retail will be $250? I never saw if someone confirmed that before, just speculated. That 289.95 AU converts to like $255 US.

Body is ready

This is pretty unbelievable...I placed this order yesterday morning and Soleheaven flew my Dunkman's across the Atlantic freaking ocean in less than a day. I might buy ALL my kicks from them from now on. :D
Nice, Wonder how much that fedex international priority costs them from Newcastle to the states?

View media item 762779This is pretty unbelievable...I placed this order yesterday morning and Soleheaven flew my Dunkman's across the Atlantic freaking ocean in less than a day. I might buy ALL my kicks from them from now on. :D

i remember about 5+ years ago i bought leather bred 12s from a guy in china thru ebay and received them 2 days later. crazy how quick international shipping can be sometimes

bruh, lol, no, im not goin at you, but i never said you said or nike said the shoe was "designed after" the aventador, initially i said it was silly that they hinted that the cw/use of materials was inspired by a lamborghini (that is what they said)

then you said "i dont think it was the paint job that inspired the shoe but more of the design/silhouette" which is wrong because thats not what the nike quote says

so i compared the two designs per the side by side pictures, and i cant see any design ques or similarities in the two objects other than theyre both black and red

i wasnt trying to twist your words, and i didnt misinterpret what you typed, we just both disagree on the influence on the design of the shoe

and yea, i did think that hummer deal was weird, i think he gave his mom a hummer for her birthday or somethin

Miscommunication but it's all love anyway :nthat: .... on the other note I knew it was something like that about the Hummer and then they went and designed his first sig after it though :smh: :lol:

where beer does flow and men plunder .......

too bad the asg's dont release on feb in the states..... "honey what r we doin for valentines day ?" ....... oh darlin before i wine and dine uall dai, we r gettin up early to go to the mall and wait in line for some brons !" :evil:

Aaaawww man so when do the ASG's drop then? I thought it was speculated to be 2/14 the Friday of All Star weekend as usual? :nerd: ... I already told my lady if she was curious what to get me for V- Day that the ASG's would be perfect :D ...... then I had to run from her :lol:

Back
Top Bottom