• Total voters
BHM looking right 
pimp.gif

But Im not too stoked about checking the Canadian price for it 
tired.gif

Most likely cost $300 after taxes 
sick.gif
sick.gif
LOL I hear ya! Like I said the XI will sit in Canadian retailers as no one is willing to drop $$$ for a shoe

I was wondering this as well. Bron must have him some ordered or something, no way he can wear a shoe from 10+ years ago and it hold up....

Not true! I still hoop in my zoom generation black/red and still holding up good, no seperation or whatsoever

Last edited:
I want the Graffiti's but something is saying I should wait, anybody have an idea when the option will be on NikeID?

Thinking of getting a "Olympic" ID done today but I hear of a lot of people getting credit for the delay on pairs,  dunno if I have the patience to wait weeks for shoes to be delivered.

wait BHM drops next week???

Maybe I wont get the graffitis now. I cant do back to back releases

uhhhhghghghg
Graffitis tomorrow, BHM next week, Miami vs Akron week after that, All-Star week after that, Prohibition week after that..... That's 5 weeks of straight releases. :x

So do we have pretty good sources confirming the 14th for the ASG? I can't remember who posted that info, but I feel like it may have been an employee for one of the major retailers?

Reason I ask, I almost took the bait on a Preorder on eBay but had to talk myself off the edge lol. Anyways, all of the ones I've seen have told me that these are a QS for the 17th, which is a Monday. If that's the case, I'm not liking my chances and feel like they will be FI limited or even less quantities.

Hoping my questions can cause someone to jump out of the shadows and start leaking some more info lol

Graffitis tomorrow, BHM next week, Miami vs Akron week after that, All-Star week after that, Prohibition week after that..... That's 5 weeks of straight releases. :x

Good thing there's only one out of all of them that you will actually have to probably go hard to get and that's ASG's, everything else we sit and you'll be able to get on discount :pimp:......BHM's have a little buzz but they won't sell out too quick (for many reasons) so guys shouldn't have any worries unless it's about ASG's :rolleyes......so I'm a little worried seeing that those are the only ones I want :frown: :lol:

Last edited:

Good thing there's only one out of all of them that you will actually have to probably go hard to get and that's ASG's, everything else we sit and you'll be able to get on discount :pimp:......BHM's have a little buzz but they won't sell out too quick (for many reasons) so guys shouldn't have any worries unless it's about ASG's :rolleyes......so I'm a little worried seeing that those are the only ones I want :frown: :lol:

Didn't the miami vs akron release already? Am I missing something?

So do we have pretty good sources confirming the 14th for the ASG? I can't remember who posted that info, but I feel like it may have been an employee for one of the major retailers?

Reason I ask, I almost took the bait on a Preorder on eBay but had to talk myself off the edge lol. Anyways, all of the ones I've seen have told me that these are a QS for the 17th, which is a Monday. If that's the case, I'm not liking my chances and feel like they will be FI limited or even less quantities.

Hoping my questions can cause someone to jump out of the shadows and start leaking some more info lol

Canadian FTL confirmed ASG on VDay!...canada has the same release date as U.S

There's an Akron vs Miami and a Miami vs Akron. 2 different shoes

2 different shoes, MvA is the "creamsicle" colorway or reversed of AvM hope that helps...

my bad i quote u instead of the other guy that was asking the question. i was on my iPhone as well :/

Last edited:

Graffitis tomorrow, BHM next week, Miami vs Akron week after that, All-Star week after that, Prohibition week after that..... That's 5 weeks of straight releases.
sick.gif
Good thing there's only one out of all of them that you will actually have to probably go hard to get and that's ASG's, everything else we sit and you'll be able to get on discount
pimp.gif
......BHM's have a little buzz but they won't sell out too quick (for many reasons) so guys shouldn't have any worries unless it's about ASG's
eyes.gif
......so I'm a little worried seeing that those are the only ones I want
frown.gif
laugh.gif
this

the only problem ive been having lately is i wait entirely too long lol

i keep forgetting sz 13s are never in abundance anywhere, but hopefully i can get them graffitis on the low and the orange ones

Back
Top Bottom