• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
THAT ARMORPOSITE DOE
love these gitd pics of the asgs people are putting up. but i wanna see what they look like without the assist of a blacklight or filters. Theres no way these glow THAT brightly without assistance. i just wanna see what they look like normally.

love these gitd pics of the asgs people are putting up. but i wanna see what they look like without the assist of a blacklight or filters. Theres no way these glow THAT brightly without assistance. i just wanna see what they look like normally.
totally agree with you. i found this pic on sneakernews and it seems like a pretty decent reference of what we can expect GITD wise. mind you this photo is flip phone quality, so we gotta take this image with a grain of salt but i'm looking forwards to on foot photos with legit  pairs and not the kod special in the coming weeks.

Tons of sizes in the Christmas XI's are back up w/ free shipping

http://www.citygear.com/Nike-Lebron-XI-Christmas.html

**nvmd, just sold out quickly. Guess since it was on kickdeals.  All sold out now 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Heads up, BHM will be a lot harder than some might expect. Foot Locker I called told me they've been getting a lot of calls about them.

Last edited:
A few bigger sizes of AvM, X-Mas, Gamma Blue & TW on Footlocker. I just copped the AvM size 12. A few size 9's, 11's, and 12's out there

It is very funny to me how many of the same people who bash or try to clown others for saying the Graffiti Lebron 11 is the all time best colorway in the Lebron line are the SAME ones who are quick to say (keep in mind when it is one of their friends or trying to win cool points with the "usuals" or "mods") "people are allowed to have there opinions" or "you should have put IMO" when its one of their people getting clowned for their "opinion".

Now I myself think the Graffiti Lebron 11's are ugly as all get out, so therefore will pass like I have on most of the Lebron 11's except for the 3 colorways (King Of The Jungle, Away, and Gamma Blue) that I am alwasy talking about because they are just that great however this does NOT mean that I will clown the next for what he or she likes.

As for me personally, for the Home colorways it goes as listed below.

Lebron 1 (AZG) By a looong shot.
Lebron 10
Lebron 9 (Freegums)
Lebron 4
Lebron 3
Lebron 8 V2
Lebron 7

Last edited:
Still need a pair of kings pride. I'm chillin till the ASG. BHM are nice but that Lion is killing me. Lol.

Still kicking myself for passing on the Freegums on sale, but I will be picking up the Graffitis. Popular opinion be damned, I'm a fan of the design (although I would prefer if the "graffiti" was closer to what they did on the IVs).

The elite pictures looks as though they took out most of the plate on the bottom and replaced it with more rubber for better traction.  If you look the Lebron signature in printed long ways across the bottom of the shoe.  

Traction would be a nice fix because these kicks are a bit slippery.  

Deciding between AvM, away or graffiti. Waiting to see how the graffiti looks like in person but might go with AvM cuz of how hard they are to find around here.

Why do you think the BHM will not go fast?  There is a ton dropping week after week!

They will sell well but I'm pretty sure they'll be locatable if you want them that bad don't worry :rolleyes

this

the only problem ive been having lately is i wait entirely too long lol

i keep forgetting sz 13s are never in abundance anywhere, but hopefully i can get them graffitis on the low and the orange ones

I'm a a sz 13 too bro so I know just how you feel :frown: .... the 13's are always first to go :smh:

they can keep that Graffiti print 

Facts of life, get that scribble scrabble crap outta here!!! :lol:

Still need a pair of kings pride. I'm chillin till the ASG. BHM are nice but that Lion is killing me. Lol.

I feel the same unless I catch some AvM's below retail :nerd:...... but about the ghost lion head thing that's pretty much what everybody has said about BHM's :lol: it's crazy how such a small detail can make or break the deal :smh:

Back
Top Bottom