Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yea homes were dope but I just couldn't get with em , the superheroes were too and just as well with the ID's, Kinda waited for em to get to discount then they just fell off the radar

I waited too long on superheroes too I wanted that shoe but the price was insane, if I ever run into them on discount I would've copped but they sold out fast in my area basically two-three weeks they were gone at full retail

There's actually a few spots in my area that still have all the Elite X's sitting minus the Homes in a few spots but they have'nt dropped the price yet on them
mean.gif

I grabbed a pair of Superheroes for a great price but unfortunately had to sell them. Didn't try on any Elites beforehand and didn't know how tight they'd be compared to the regular Xs. 1/2 size up would've been perfect, but they ran out of that size |I

I grabbed a pair of Superheroes for a great price but unfortunately had to sell them. Didn't try on any Elites beforehand and didn't know how tight they'd be compared to the regular Xs. 1/2 size up would've been perfect, but they ran out of that size
tired.gif
Yea I actually went a full size up in the X's so my usual size 13 went to a 14
embarassed.gif
 making it pretty hard to find stuff, I never really tried on any of the Elite X's to see how different the fitting was compared to the normal ones but I was gonna go a full size up anyway but didn't really feel them to even bother especially for the price 
eyes.gif
 if the price drops on them in the spots I see them sitting I may take a shot but I doubt they'll even have any size 14's laying around anyway so whatever
mean.gif

Last edited:
Got my first ever Xi's today, Christmas.
Big shoe, sending them back to Nike tomorrow then will order the next size down.

Some shoe designs' inspiration comes from cars and the XIs are no exception.

From FNL blog.

[COLOR=#red]LEBRON XI[/COLOR]

"One of the most recent car inspirations in sneakers came from the Lamborghini Aventador, an incredibly dramatic design that only Lamborghini could finesse into such a beautiful automotive sculpture. And the LeBron XI is a beautifully executed shoe sculpted by facets only Nike could mold together.

The XI takes its shape and performance to a level that hasn’t been seen before in basketball shoes. One of my favorite features is the molding process that allowed for Foamposite material to be polished and take on high quality colors and finishes. Thus giving it that Aventador paint job look."

View media item 760687

ZOOM GENERATION

"LeBron didn’t give much of a mission statement to the Nike design team for his first shoe. All he said was he wanted something comfortable. That’s something Nike naturally does, so they looked to his personality to bring aesthetic details into the shoe.

LeBron’s high school whip, to much controversy, was a Hummer H2. The Nike creative team used that as a reference point to create the utilitarian beauty that became LeBron’s first signature shoe."

View media item 760688

I went ahead and ordered the miami nights on citygear, I can't believe it took me so long to buy them when it's arguable one of the best colorways put out so far. I have most of the Lebron 11s and I purchased all of them on release day besides the miami nights, these were on top of my list ever since pictures surfaced but its funny how out of all the colorways I got I slacked off on these lol. Regardless, I'm glad I was able to get one now before inventory completely vanishes. Oh by the way, citygear has literally a whole size run if anyone is still looking for them. Probably the only site I know with them still online for retail. 

if they still have those grafitti at my local stores I may cop next week, wanna see them in hand first and i'm trying not to spend 200 bucks like that right now but idk they look cool in those pics

Im in the same boat, I think i'll go to the mall Saturday and check them out in person,

Im in the same boat, I think i'll go to the mall Saturday and check them out in person,
yeah I need to check them out first, gonna try this Saturday if not then I will next week
I grabbed a pair of Superheroes for a great price but unfortunately had to sell them. Didn't try on any Elites beforehand and didn't know how tight they'd be compared to the regular Xs. 1/2 size up would've been perfect, but they ran out of that size
tired.gif
yeah I could tell with that carbon fiber and cut of the shoe I would have to size up if I got them

There's actually a few spots in my area that still have all the Elite X's sitting minus the Homes in a few spots but they have'nt dropped the price yet on them
mean.gif
its really absurd I've seen shoes sit like that for months and they never drop the price lol

I really want the MN but after getting so many colorways under retail I really dont want to pay for than like $170 for theses
ohwell.gif
especially know I have to pay over $200 for BHM and ASG
No worries guys I'm pretty sure the BHM's won't be as hard to get as you guys are thinking, hell you may even end up getting them for under retail if you don't jump on them too quick and can't wait it out but you might just catch a sneaky discount from some where, they have been popping up with every release, just be sure to play the thread close on release day and days after  
nthat.gif

ASG's on the other hand is another story they have way bigger gimmicks and will definitely bring out the beast and resellers as always so we're definitely gonna have a harder time on them, how hard is still yet TBD
mean.gif
 they have'nt started picking up much steam but I can see things getting pretty crazy as any release does involving GITD
laugh.gif

I really want the MN but after getting so many colorways under retail I really dont want to pay for than like $170 for theses
ohwell.gif
especially know I have to pay over $200 for BHM and ASG
I feel you on that, reason why I kind of delayed my purchase of the MN cause I was getting every 11 under retail as well, I didn't wanna pay the 200 for the MN this time around lol. I kind of waited since last month and most sites sold the MN pretty well they actually sold out within initial release timeframe. All my local stores been out of stock for a while, most of the major online chains like Nike, FNL, etc been gone as well. Once I found out citygear had them, I finally jumped on them this week. I don't wanna gamble too much on waiting until it completely dries up. And no way am I paying a dollar over retail on these a year later lol, therefore I'll take the retail price right now. 

Is it me or do the graffitis just have too much going on? I think all black with red swoosh would've sufficed 
tired.gif

I like the elites.. hopefully the colorways where better then last years elites.. only elite I really liked where the crimsons but they are just too damn bright.. 

Back
Top Bottom