Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So i plan on waiting till summer to cop graffitis, anyone think they will sell out?

everything will sell out eventually but you can probably get them for under retail if you wait a 1 month or two. Doubt they will sell out right away

I have a feeling that the Elites are going to be just as amazing on feet as the 10 Elite (which in my opinion is one of the most foot hugging super secure and high performance basketball shoes I ever wore).

To me it looks like they took the shape of the soldier and combined it with the XI.  The tab tie-down taken straight from previous models has the flywife right up through it!

May not look good in initial pics, nor in that CW...but I am thinking these are gonna be fire when done in better CWs.

I have a feeling that the Elites are going to be just as amazing on feet as the 10 Elite (which in my opinion is one of the most foot hugging super secure and high performance basketball shoes I ever wore).

To me it looks like they took the shape of the soldier and combined it with the XI.  The tab tie-down taken straight from previous models has the flywife right up through it!

May not look good in initial pics, nor in that CW...but I am thinking these are gonna be fire when done in better CWs.
Agreed.  I think the colorway in those leaked pics has a lot to do with initial reactions.  X elites were boss on court. 

we all know the only reason he wore them was because so crazed fan stole his shoes out of the locker room
not true
roll.gif
laugh.gif

More sizes of the AvMs up on sole haven. Theyre still 150 shipped with code GBFP9D6
Damn it no sz 13's on the restock or did I miss them?
nerd.gif
 It seems like they had a lot of sz 13 Dunkmans but only 1-2 AvM's, either that or its the fact the AvM's were just liked more and went quicker
mean.gif
 I need these for under retail and then the ASG's which ever comes first
pimp.gif

I see a lot of potential in them Elites too, other than the weakness of the colorway the only part from the pics I'm kinda not feeling is the way they brought the shank plate straight up the side and how it looks a little weird wrapping around the back of the shoe but I'm guessing they did that to be able to add more Carbon Fiber to the shoe to justify the price hike
laugh.gif
 ....but other then that Elite XI's are getting Alex Murphy'd.....

Last edited:
if they still have those grafitti at my local stores I may cop next week, wanna see them in hand first and i'm trying not to spend 200 bucks like that right now but idk they look cool in those pics

Kinda like the elites, from the front they look like the fours kinda. But I liked the past two elites and passed do to price range and lack of really good cws

Back
Top Bottom