• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not sure about those elite's not a fan of that colorway

Here's some pics of a new colorway of the NSW, don't know why they are making so many different versions

Yeah hopefully these elites have been properly tested with LBJ in mind this time
nerd.gif

I'd hate to see him win the championship in some soldiers... MVP soldiers... Championship soldier pack... Ring ceremony soldiers
sick.gif
the hype over some soldiers 
roll.gif

You guys will buy the elites.
Just like every other year, people say they are ugly, then more pics come out, everyone is on them again....
*Yawn*...this happens EVERY year..

Those 1st leaked pics aren't great but I see potential. Choked up laces always make a shoe look bad. The cw doesn't really show off the potential for color-blocking. Plus the amount of silver on a fuse+posite based shoe makes an already futuristic looking shoe look even more bionic. Can't wait to see different cw's and better pics.

Last edited:

Here's some pics of a new colorway of the NSW, don't know why they are making so many different versions

can barely even tell these are nike. look like supras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those 1st leaked pics aren't great but I see potential. Choked up laces always make a shoe look bad. The cw doesn't really show off the potential for color-blocking. Plus the amount of silver on a fuse+posite based shoe makes an already futuristic looking shoe look even more bionic. Can't wait to see different cw's and better pics.
QFT

Pics don't look great but I bet they'll turn out dope. That CW is wack. I can see the potential

awesome, i need two pair (for the lows of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Elites look alright to me. I'll definitely give them a chance cuz I've really liked the XIs. I just hope that price bump isn't gonna be too ugly :x

Back
Top Bottom