Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Forging Iron re-release Jan 20? 
nerd.gif
Im pretty sure those might be the orange and blue HWC/Knicks colorway!!!....i seen pictures of a mostly orange that suppose to drop

Those orange/navy pairs are a custom with the akron vs miami as a base, so those def aren't releasing. And I swear I've seen that calandar earlier in the thread, then JM came through and posa bunch of changes to it.

Where'd you hear that? CounterKicks said that they're the opposite of the Akron vs. Miami pair (in other words, Miami vs. Akron.)

Copped MN at HOH late in the afternoon with bday coupon. Should've jumped on the DTLR one for the same price and saved a trip to the busy mall :x NBAstore better not end up getting them later.

Anybody else's FTL didn't get their shipment in yet?

So my issue right now is this guys...I really wanted the MNs but for some reason, NDC gave me a really difficult checkout process and I had to go from chrome to safari to my iphone to actually checkout.  I havent had that difficult of a checkout process once something was actually added to my cart and it irks me.  All day I have been thinking I need to make another order on another website just out of fear/anxiety NDC may try to cancel my order or something weird.  Mind you I only click...no performance enhancing devices over here, just a Grand Master Click Wizard (not that these were hard to get in cart)...but it just freaked me out.  Placed another order on a different website just a few minutes ago, but really don't want to have to wait to get money back if they both actually ship out.  Thoughts? Suggestions?  Is this just unfounded anxiety?  Any advice on when nike should actually begin the shipping process.  Any horror stories of shoes that ship but get cancelled for non-legitimate reasons?  I just dont like the way my NDC checkout went today.  

So just left the mall and for whatever it's worth saw the tw, carbons and avm all in person for the first time and I have to say the tw are the best color I've seen (over gammas my only pair and they were beside tw) there just money.. The others I could care less about.. Still have KP too

no plans for pink laces in my MN.

my "JUNGLE" pair from SportsAuthority are shipped apparently.

my PS4 controller died as i was going hardcore in 2k14.... played 22 games + all star + rookie game today. at game 53 when i restart. will get to 60 tonight then pray i get the code tomorrow during the indefinite wait.

So anyone learn some new tricks to speed up the grind of the NBA 2k14 season. On game 30 and don't have hope of finishing in time. Any ways to speed it up besides fouling out, etc.?

Does anyone have an extra PSN 7 Day free promo code they aren't using since they already have a yearly sub? Looking to start round 2... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom