Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Picked up a pair of MN at my local HOH for $160 with military discount. Might have to double up on these later if they're still around.

MN looks decent in person but like most of the Lebron 11s it looks alot better in pics than in hand
tired.gif

Still debating if I should wait on them, idk if sports authority or ***** will get them , and have that 20-25% off

Where the Size 11.5 at guys??
Always been a 11.5 guy with normal socks. But with thin socks, I can fit an 11 pretty good for most Nike models. Took an 11 in the Miami Nighs. Tried it on with my normal socks, and it felt snug, kinda tight. Tried it on with a store stocking that they provide and felt just right.

I'd say .5 up to stay safe, especially if you don't got that thin socks going on.

Gotta learn to look over the shoes more thoroughly in store. Got home and noticed a bunch of excess glue on 2 different parts of the hyperposite material, almost looks like scuffs, and it won't come off. Called HoH to see if I can exchange but none in my size left. 
sick.gif

Always been a 11.5 guy with normal socks. But with thin socks, I can fit an 11 pretty good for most Nike models. Took an 11 in the Miami Nighs. Tried it on with my normal socks, and it felt snug, kinda tight. Tried it on with a store stocking that they provide and felt just right.

I'd say .5 up to stay safe, especially if you don't got that thin socks going on.
I'm an 11.5 in Kobe 8 and that seems to be my true to size, because if I get a size 11, my foot is too scrunched up and I'm about to get an ingrown toenail, and if I go .5 up, there is too much room in the toebox. 

So I get 11.5 in the LeBron XI's and they fit amazing after I break them in. They are more comfortable than Kobe 8's.

This is out of context, but after catching up on 20+ pages on the kobe prelude pack, it makes me appreciate how these lebrons are being released even more. Even with these being the 2nd most limited behind the FI, according to JM, you still could've gotten them if you were on the button at launch. OBVIOUSLY the prelude pack is an ENTIRELY different thing from normal sig releases, but even then, the amount of anger in there is ridiculous.

Point of the story? I don't know lol... Just felt like sharing the fact that I'm glad everyone who wants to enjoy these XIs can do so.

Scooped an 11.5 at the northridge FTL around 1030 as no 11s were left. 11.5 just gives me too much toebox room. Went to HoH Topanga to try and size swap but all they had were 11.5 & 12s (leaving there now). Oh well. Used the bday coupon so 190 out the door with tax. Ugh just remembering my boy got me the aways for $100 @ the ES hurts :lol:

Saw the TWs and Gamma Blues. Might cop the TWs later on more discounts tho.

Wished I would've doubled up. Didn't feel like the morning hustle to cop a pair at the usual price. I'll see what's up tomorrow when I go to University Mall for a ticket.

And I'm a 11.5 too.

Last edited:
How yall feelin' about the Xmas colorway? It's not something I can see myself wearing year around. It's nice though. Wish they just went with red base.

Walk in footlocker copped with ease...due to getting retail store credit from my 76ers Chuckposites...Miami Nights are tough!

Not bad. Especially considering that the men's sizes have more pink on em because of the flywire, it wouldn't hurt to have the pink laces in there for the ladies.
Yea, was going for the MN IX look, plus she wass bummed once she realized her's didn't have the pink flyrwire. now she gassed up. lol

Yea, was going for the MN IX look, plus she wass bummed once she realized her's didn't have the pink flyrwire. now she gassed up. lol
Most definitely. Could even see some dudes swappin to get the IX look. Probably gonna end up grabbing a pair for my girl too so that swap will be a must.

Yea I didn't grab a pair in my size, but i would probably swap laces on mine. A lot of guys said they were gonna make these an everyday shoe. If i did that, i would keep the black laces in. but seeing as tho the sole will yellow, id prob rock the pink laces and wear em more sparingly. and def on the GS sizes, kinda gives em that pop the flywire does for the mens.

Back
Top Bottom