Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My dtlr got em and nothing they get at 200 and over sales so ill hope to see these on discount after all these holiday releases, so just some tumbo's for me today

Forging Iron re-release Jan 20? 
nerd.gif

I was traveling from Kansas to Cali so I had already given up on getting the MN. Got to Las Vegas and HOH had one 13 left. So happy right now these are hot in person

Saw the MN's at Champs this morning, wasn't impressed. The "carbon fiber" is that same cheap imitation wrap that people put put on cheap Japanese cars to imitate real carbon fiber. It just gave me a real "cheap" vibe.

Javy
that's what I think about all the LeBron XI except the KP, but these were the best looking one out of the other colorway.

Those orange/navy pairs are a custom with the akron vs miami as a base, so those def aren't releasing. And I swear I've seen that calandar earlier in the thread, then JM came through and posa bunch of changes to it.

Damn, MNs moving online

Hopefully they are still at the local shops when I get back home on Monday

Last edited:
anybody getting the shipping email from FNL on the MNs yet ? still waiting on mines. usually I'll get the email from FNL late Saturday afternoon. they aren't on point today. probably fulfilling all the taxi 12 orders first

Irrelevant but I already received shipping confirmation on two pairs of my taxis from Nike. Still awaiting the other two

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom