Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@Robin Thicke we know now. Be careful though stating things that's been said. You may be labeled "ignorant" for not reading all 18357 post. Lol

Last edited:

You had to "cave" for these?? Lol I stressed a lot more on these than I needed to. Nice pick-up bro!
I was trying really hard to pass on these due to my OCD and the icey sole, but when they dropped this morning with an infant size available for my little man, couldn't stick to my guns!  Had to get the father/son pack on these.  
glasses.gif

They don't appear as heavily modified like his white moon boots from before. Maybe they tinkered with the insert.

Last edited:
mryolo mryolo dude you win. You could have simply stated they were made to order. Everything else was unnecessary. I haven't read every post and didn't know. I'm awaiting the next batch of upcoming 11s. The KP thru MN was more miss than hit IMO.

would have been nice if the christmas cw released today instead of miami nights..im not gonna wanna cop christmas shoes after christmas
I never understood why the Christmas kicks always drop after Christmas either...would be nice if they dropped right after Thanksgiving so we could get some wears in before Christmas.  I guess Nike likes all their guys to wear them on court first during the Christmas day games, but still would make more sense to drop before.  

Just like the Hyperposites themselves, the hyperposite on the Lebrons depends on the mixture for color and texture. Some are going to be stiffer (TWs, KPs) and some are really smooth and flexible (AvM, MN).

Anyone looking for thin socks to wear especially with these shoes, I've gotta recommend WrightSock Ultra Thins. Some of the best socks I've ever worn.

Hope those white red PEs come out. The milk snakes are one of the top Kobe 8s imo and they look similar in color

Back
Top Bottom