• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ah man that bottom pair are sick

And give it up already on what shoe Lebron is wearing lol.

It isn't good when the player whom the shoe was designed for doesn't like it.

also i haven't seen a CW that makes me want to pull the trigger. maybe the carbons but that's about it.

I understand that, but obviously not evey pair is going to come out perfect. The people putting this sneaker together are being paid terrible wages and with that being said I guarantee you they are more worried about putting food on the table for their family then worrying over a small scratch. My pair has the same thing and I wasn't trying to complain and get a code for a percent off. If people can't afford a sneaker and have to try and get a discount to live within their means then people shouldn't buy them in the first place. I don't mean to come off as a jerk or anything but it seems like in a good amount people are trying to work the "customer service" for discounts for rediculously small things. 

It's rediculous that people complain about the smallest flaws. This isn't a high-end luxury sneaker like balenciaga, margiela, or a pair of LV's. I mean I get 250 is kind of alot of money but I mean just be happy you got them. 

It's actually "ridiculous". But I wasn't trying to work the system. I hardly ever complain to Nike about quality flaws and Nike gets a lot of business from me. I actually didn't want anything out of it. I was simply pointing out the flaws (there were many more on both shoes) and was told that they weren't even flaws.

Last edited:
i read it takes a week or more to break in the 11s! You have to suffer first before the material finally molds to your feet's shape. 

Can anyone confirm this? (need the infor before I decide to keep it or bring it back to the store)

I'm sizing up on my XI's. It's not worth the extremely uncomfortable break in period. It gets to the point where your like "**** my feet hurt" and you have to take off the shoe and it feels great. Only happens to me whole sitting or driving cus when I stand the zoom air compresses and gives my foot some more room.

If you have wide feet like me, I can't stress the fact enough to size up. I thought they would "break in" also, nothing yet and I've worn them maybe 5 times.

I'm sizing up on my XI's. It's not worth the extremely uncomfortable break in period. It gets to the point where your like "**** my feet hurt" and you have to take off the shoe and it feels great. Only happens to me whole sitting or driving cus when I stand the zoom air compresses and gives my foot some more room.

If you have wide feet like me, I can't stress the fact enough to size up. I thought they would "break in" also, nothing yet and I've worn them maybe 5 times.
I'm already half a size up (there's enough room left at the toe area) but it doesn't seem to help my cause. I hate how I have wide feet. :frown:

And yeah, I've had that feeling where after taking off the shoes I felt really great! my right foot seems to be a little wider than the left and that's where I feel most of the discomfort. My left foot can take the snug fit but my right foot feels like it is being squeezed at the forefoot area.

I'm leaning on having a refund and saving the money and spend it on a Kobe 9 for next year instead. I'll decide after I test it out again later. 

There's no doubt everyone's foot is different and everyone has their own preference on how they want a shoe to fit on them. However for me, these 11s went back true to size. Compared to the 8s, 9s, 10s, I think the 11s are the most roomiest especially length wise. The previous three models tend to feel like they have a shorter toe box. I'm really liking the toe area space on the 11s as I don't get that toe jam feel like i do on those other models. In general most people say these run narrow and gets compressed towards the top of the shoe so they feel a "pinch" on the side of the toes. I never had an issue with width, it was always length for me so I'm bias on how i feel about these. I also heard people who sized up that it didnt help with the side pinch or narrowness, so some just ended up choosing to stay TTS. This is just my personal opinion of course, hope it helps. I'm probably in the minority in terms of sizing, I love the fit of the 11s.

Last edited:
just broke into my kp, keeping another on ice. at $200 i planned on getting 1, maybe 2 colorways at most but now i dont know. shoe is amazing to walk in and amazing to ball in. i don't have giant toes or anything tho so ymmv 

What do you all like better?

Gamma or King's Pride.

I'm debating which colorway to go with?

Is one going to be harder to get in the long run?

I am usually a fan of purchasing early colorways because I feel they become more iconic.

Just wanted the opinions of this thread.

Thanks.
kp all day 

There's no doubt everyone's foot is different and everyone has their own preference on how they want a shoe to fit on them. However for me, these 11s went back true to size. Compared to the 8s, 9s, 10s, I think the 11s are the most roomiest especially length wise. The previous three models tend to feel like they have a shorter toe box. I'm really liking the toe area space on the 11s as I don't get that toe jam feel like i do on those other models. In general most people say these run narrow and gets compressed towards the top of the shoe so they feel a "pinch" on the side of the toes. I never had an issue with width, it was always length for me so I'm bias on how i feel about these. I also heard people who sized up that it didnt help with the side pinch or narrowness, so some just ended up choosing to stay TTS. This is just my personal opinion of course, hope it helps. I'm probably in the minority in terms of sizing, I love the fit of the 11s.
thanks! any input on sizing/fit is appreciated. I have to agree that lengthwise, it is TTS. I had the Lebron X as well but I sold it as the size 10 felt like a 9.5 lengthwise and it also pinched my wide feet. 

The XI definitely fits TTS because there's still space on my toe box just like the same size you get with a Kobe 8. I think my real size is 9.5 and I always get 10s on b-ball shoes to have that little space at the toe area.

Anyway, like I said, I will give the shoes another run later. I'll try to loosen up the laces near the forefoot to see if that will help my cause.

Last edited:
Saw a lot of LeBron XI's on the NBA courts last night

DeJuan Blair wore white/blue Nike ID LeBron XI's

View media item 663241

LaVoy Allen wore white LeBron XI ID's

View media item 663242

Suns-Kings

DeMarcus Cousins wore Terracotta Warriors

View media item 663247View media item 663243

Marcus Morris wore orange ID's

View media item 663244View media item 663245View media item 663246

P.J. Tucker wore Forging Irons

View media item 663249View media item 663248nba players wearing kicks on court feet sneakers heat lbj king james

Yes for me and most people,length wise these are true to size however I have wide feet and decided to go a full size up.This shoe is so tight on the top of my foot that it literally cuts off circulation lol.My left foot is a little bigger than my right as well.

I have to damn near wear dress socks with them lol but these size 11s are perfect for me.

Last edited:
Xmas 7s were the saddest colorway to drop.

Miss the bday brons tho. Should have never sold my IVs.

Cracks me up to see the negative responses about the shoe that are backed by lebron not wearing them despite so many other NBA/NCAA players lacing them up. Clearly they must not have heard LJ isn't wearing them cause they aren't a good bball shoe. Such amateurs..Maybe someone should fill them in about niketalk. :smile:

Last edited:
Xmas 7s were the saddest colorway to drop.

Miss the bday brons tho. Should have never sold my IVs.

Amen man, I also miss the random cool themes like Gundams, Fruity Pebbles, etc. it's like now all we have to look forward to are dunkmans and something galaxy related...

Yes for me and most people,length wise these are true to size however I have wide feet and decided to go a full size up.This shoe is so tight on the top of my foot that it literally cuts off circulation lol.My left foot is a little bigger than my right as well.

I have to damn near wear dress socks with them lol but these size 11s are perfect for me.

:lol: I felt the same way when I first rocked mine and I wore them with Nike socks. I kind of regretted going TTS but the next time I put them on I wore them with regular socks they felt great :smile:

Everybody in the nba wearing these new lebrons except lebron :smh:

Right :smh: they should just be called the Nike Armorposite :lol:

Everybody in the nba wearing these new lebrons except lebron
mean.gif

You aren't kidding, I feel like the whole NBA is rocking these!

Something I've noticed from watching Heat games... Ever since Birdman signed with us, LeBron has always had him laced up in some X's (Birdman ALWAYS wears them). This season Birdman has continued to wear the X from the start of the season. It looks like he won't wear the XI yet cause that'll be a pretty bad look to have Birdman rocking some XI's and LeBron rocking the X's LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom