Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ran around in my KPs while I was coaching a lil bit today and I can see why Lebron doesn't play in them. They dont feel like they have enough cushioning IMO. My foot felt like it was really driving into the floor and  I felt uncomfortable running almost like my foot was going to smash the hardwood. I'm 6'7, 260 and wear a size 15, Lebron is a lil bit larger but if he felt anything like I did he probably felt he needs a lil bit more bounce beneath his foot. I wore all day at work and they felt fine, but just not as responsive as some of my other basketball shoes.

It's just the lunarlon rubbing on the inside of the shoe. My kp and aways do it and I'm sure my other pairs I haven't worn yet do it too.

Could be a fit thing. A guy in here yesterday said his pair accidentally came with the wrong size insole on one shoe and coincidentally it didn't squeak. But I figure it'll just squeak with that type of set-up.

And I'm wondering if someone's got the same issue as mine regarding mismatched insoles. :nerd:

Ironically, the bigger one fits just a tad better and it ain't making sounds. As I said it fits perfectly. :lol:

It's rediculous that people complain about the smallest  flaws. This isn't a high-end luxury sneaker like balenciaga, margiela, or a pair of LV's. I mean I get 250 is kind of alot of money but I mean just be happy you got them. 
mean.gif
 Naah. It's personal opinion, and I freely admit i've never ordered a pair of shoes and had a problem with them, but if there was a flaw i'd complain. Doesn't matter if I paid $10. Doesn't matter if I paid $10,000. However much I paid was good money, that I worked to earn and spend on a product, so I expect the product to come without any flaws, just like they advertise them as. So I understand why people complain when they have flaws on their shoes.

Ran around in my KPs while I was coaching a lil bit today and I can see why Lebron doesn't play in them. They dont feel like they have enough cushioning IMO.My foot felt like it was really driving into the floor and  I felt uncomfortable running almost like my foot was going to smash the hardwood. I'm 6'7, 260 and wear a size 15, Lebron is a lil bit larger but if he felt anything like I did he probably felt he needs a lil bit more bounce beneath his foot. I wore all day at work and they felt fine, but just not as responsive as some of my other basketball shoes.

900x900px-LL-c7b9cd93_rondoreaction.gif

Not really sure why Lebron doesn't play much with the 11s but I think it's about the fit. He's played with zoom air shoes before and got no issues, now he has lunarlon + full length zoom so it be better in terms of cushioning right? Just my $0.02

Last edited:

mean.gif
 Naah. It's personal opinion, and I freely admit i've never ordered a pair of shoes and had a problem with them, but if there was a flaw i'd complain. Doesn't matter if I paid $10. Doesn't matter if I paid $10,000. However much I paid was good money, that I worked to earn and spend on a product, so I expect the product to come without any flaws, just like they advertise them as. So I understand why people complain when they have flaws on their shoes.
I understand that, but obviously not evey pair is going to come out perfect. The people putting this sneaker together are being paid terrible wages and with that being said I guarantee you they are more worried about putting food on the table for their family then worrying over a small scratch. My pair has the same thing and I wasn't trying to complain and get a code for a percent off. If people can't afford a sneaker and have to try and get a discount to live within their means then people shouldn't buy them in the first place. I don't mean to come off as a jerk or anything but it seems like in a good amount people are trying to work the "customer service" for discounts for rediculously small things. 

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted, but I was looking at our launch calendar at work and it looks like we're getting a Home colorway on 1/25. White/light crimson/black. Color code 100.

I'm a size 8.5 and I had to size up to a 9. My KP are a size 8.5 and they HURT my feet when I'm driving or sitting, they don't "break in" at all. I tried wearing them for 2-3 days in a row and nothing, smh. Still tight as the day I bought them.
i read it takes a week or more to break in the 11s! You have to suffer first before the material finally molds to your feet's shape. 

Can anyone confirm this? (need the infor before I decide to keep it or bring it back to the store)

Trim the edges protruding upward on the insole if it's a cramped feeling in the toe box. Difference is night and day

I understand that, but obviously not evey pair is going to come out perfect. The people putting this sneaker together are being paid terrible wages and with that being said I guarantee you they are more worried about putting food on the table for their family then worrying over a small scratch. My pair has the same thing and I wasn't trying to complain and get a code for a percent off. If people can't afford a sneaker and have to try and get a discount to live within their means then people shouldn't buy them in the first place. I don't mean to come off as a jerk or anything but it seems like in a good amount people are trying to work the "customer service" for discounts for rediculously small things. 
I'll give you that. Some people do seem to look for flaws, hoping they can find one to get a coupon. Funniest thing in the world is seeing someone post a pic of their flawed shoe and asking others if they think it'd be possible to get a discount. 
laugh.gif

I don't know though. Different people have different standards on what they're willing to let slide when it comes to their shoes.

Does anyone know what this is? It was on my launch calendar, as well: mica green/sea spray/dark mica green/volt. Color code 300. My guess is the Christmases, but it shows the launch date as 12/31.

i read it takes a week or more to break in the 11s! You have to suffer first before the material finally molds to your feet's shape. 

Can anyone confirm this? (need the infor before I decide to keep it or bring it back to the store)

Id say like 20 hrs of on foot time before I enjoyed them haha

What do you all like better?

Gamma or King's Pride.

I'm debating which colorway to go with?

Is one going to be harder to get in the long run?

I am usually a fan of purchasing early colorways because I feel they become more iconic.

Just wanted the opinions of this thread.

Thanks.

I'll give you that. Some people do seem to look for flaws, hoping they can find one to get a coupon. Funniest thing in the world is seeing someone post a pic of their flawed shoe and asking others if they think it'd be possible to get a discount. 
laugh.gif

I don't know though. Different people have different standards on what they're willing to let slide when it comes to their shoes.
Hahahahha well said. I totally understand what you're saying though. If I actually had other things to spend my money on then I probably would be more upset too. 
tongue.gif

View media item 663028
Just came across ESPN and thought it was funny since he's still in the X Elites. Guess the XI will do just fine since the common buyer will have absolutely no clue lol

You would figure that nike would've made him a pair that works by now, one that looks the same but more height room in the toe box area. Lebron himself understands business, if the shoe is selling good without him wearing it then wearing the X's is np for him lol.

Back
Top Bottom