Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Only got into Lebrons around the time of the 9's, so I can't speak of anything before then. Christmas lX is just one of my favorite shoes though. 
happy.gif
 Love the entire look of it.

Anyone's XI's super squeaky? Mine be loud as hell. My Kings pride to be exact, i took the insole out of them to see what that was all about. That might be why?
It happens to a lot of my ball kicks. Taking out the insole and putting some baby powder or something in there should do the trick.

Man I need these if I can cop X's or foams Saturday I'm trading them for these

I'll take that trade lol I got you bro haha

I really like the TW, glad people seem to be sleeping on them, maybe I can wait for discount. I think they are 2nd best color so far behind KP.

I love the TW's. I think they are the best CW yet. The detail on the is absurd, and the 3M kills it even more. I can't wait to get them, might have to double up. Would love to get them for discount but I honestly don't wanna wait to buy them. I'm still waiting form a deal on the Miami Away, they will go on sale eventually.

View media item 662748

These are really narrow at the forefoot area. Wonder if I can wait to break them in or just take it back to the store. :/ it's killing my wide feet

I'm a size 8.5 and I had to size up to a 9. My KP are a size 8.5 and they HURT my feet when I'm driving or sitting, they don't "break in" at all. I tried wearing them for 2-3 days in a row and nothing, smh. Still tight as the day I bought them.

View media item 662880
Anybody else get this on their pairs? Have it on both shoes in different areas. I chatted with 3 different reps and was told "that's the material" and "we don't see any flaws".

My pair has them, some I've seen are worse than others. They look like "stretch marks" kinda lol. Just part of the shoe and maternal, just gotta deal I guess.

Only got into Lebrons around the time of the 9's, so I can't speak of anything before then. Christmas lX is just one of my favorite shoes though. 
happy.gif
 Love the entire look of it.
Best parts of the Chrismas IX were the abundance of 3M and that super icy sole 
nthat.gif

Anyhow the TW's have released today in my neighborhood so hopefully i'll be able to get my pair after work.

Last edited:
My pair has them, some I've seen are worse than others. They look like "stretch marks" kinda lol. Just part of the shoe and maternal, just gotta deal I guess.

Exactly what I said was they "look like stretch marks". I kept getting "those look perfectly fine".

I slept on the KP I hope I can find em at least around retail I heard Lenox still has them

I planned on waiting to cop the XI's on discount but I think ima start grabbing them when I can chuck up that $200+

Last edited:

Best parts of the Chrismas IX were the abundance of 3M and that super icy sole 
nthat.gif

Anyhow the TW's have released today in my neighborhood so hopefully i'll be able to get my pair after work.
No lie, when you said they released I was like "where the heck does this guy live?! Cause I need me a pair!!!" Then I looked at your location 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Terracotta Warriors are clean though. Best colorway of the Xl so far in my opinon, and the one i've been dead set on getting since I first saw the pics. One more week.
pimp.gif
 Doesn't seem like they'll sell out though. Not sure if I should wait to see about copping for under retail or just scoop them while I can.

It's rediculous that people complain about the smallest  flaws. This isn't a high-end luxury sneaker like balenciaga, margiela, or a pair of LV's. I mean I get 250 is kind of alot of money but I mean just be happy you got them. 

I really like the TW, glad people seem to be sleeping on them, maybe I can wait for discount. I think they are 2nd best color so far behind KP.
I'm with you.. I'm a sucker for grey or "cool grey" shoes..

Lebron hasn't come with a proper grey cw since the 8s..

So I'm ready for these.. Plus they can go with UW gear..

Disco is necessary though..

Back
Top Bottom