Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If they would release the Xmas a couple weeks before the actual holidays then I could see it but I think the release date is even after Xmas, right? Don't think I could casually wear them. Cool shoes though.

wow, dudes selling the special edition case on ebay for 200 dollars.. smh 
roll.gif

Sad thing is, dude has sold 7 of them!  this must be skip... JK.  

Last edited:
@Sk33terMcG33  

Nah, not bashing at all, bruh. I made a statement while wondering if his statement was Serious or Sarcasm. I'm still not sure...

And I kind of asked because I didn't expect seeing that from someone with THAT Avy. Didn't want to assume, so... 

These are really narrow at the forefoot area. Wonder if I can wait to break them in or just take it back to the store. :/ it's killing my wide feet

I think I'll pass in the TWs I want the Miami nights tho. Those are pretty nice. I'm gonna try balling in them.

my Heat Lebron Xmas ranking
happy.gif

1. Lebron 8

2. Lebron 9

3. Lebron 10

4. Lebron 11

I think they're regressing a bit
laugh.gif

I think the xmas X was much better than the IX, and I am a total IX WH0R3, so...

Last edited:
I know everyone has their own opinion, but in what world is the LeBron IX Christmas better than the LeBron VII Christmas?

I think the xmas X was much better than the IX, and I am a total IX WH0R3, so...
yeah they're pretty close i just went with the 9s over the 10s because of the extra red laces and the 9s look much better in jeans than the 10s
laugh.gif

You guys are arguing height amongst midgets, the ONLY Lebron XMas colorway to matter in the least bit is the 8...

Back
Top Bottom