Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
saw the TWs last night.... very underwhelming and that purple sole is even uglier than in pictures... eh more for people who really want it.

Last edited:
Hopefully dsg realizes that the discount restriction on lebron 11s is gonna slow down their sales so they would put them back on discount, I believe the kings pride wasn't discounted at first

I hope so too but I think they took too many hits with everyone ordering and sending them back for quality issues or whatever reason they wanted because it was free shipping/returns :smh:

Discount still applies. It expires tonight.

still haven't picked up a pair of XI's. can't see myself rocking them casually. sold off most of my 9's for the same reason.

Yeah discount works again now.
I spoke to a rep earlier and he said it's a glitch in their system they aren't suppose to be discounted.

I hope so too but I think they took too many hits with everyone ordering and sending them back for quality issues or whatever reason they wanted because it was free shipping/returns :smh:
So you rather people keep damaged, dented and subpar $200+ pairs that they purchased? Which retailers do not offer free returns on defective items? As per this thread it seems only a couple of people mentioned returning/exchanging pairs, Including myself. I highly doubt DSG will change their discount policy due to defective item returns by a couple of customers.

Last edited:
Hhaha. My bad. 25k isn't a lot. Resell should be higher. Even the kd pre heat go for way more.
Think about thr context of the release. It was the 1st shoe of the 6 line that released, hyped + limited, whereas the 11 preheat was the what, 4th? Shoe of the line released

Hhaha. My bad. 25k isn't a lot. Resell should be higher. Even the kd pre heat go for way more.
Think about thr context of the release. It was the 1st shoe of the 6 line that released, hyped + limited, whereas the 11 preheat was the what, 4th? Shoe of the line released

honestly, it was just an odd release. if a SB XI dropped instead of the Forging Irons, im sure the value/hype would have been on another level.

patiently waiting for the carbon XIs....... patient....

Just got my preheats in and its missing the lacelock on the left shoes. Incredibly pissed I just called Nike customer service asking for a replacement and they said they could only give me a 10% discount on my next order. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:

Just got my preheats in and its missing the lacelock on the left shoes. Incredibly pissed I just called Nike customer service asking for a replacement and they said they could only give me a 10% discount on my next order. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
That sucks!

You should try for a 25% discount because they jacked up the price 25% just for the lace-locks.  At the very least a 12.5% code is in order, but 25% because you likely won't want to rock with just one lack-lock.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I don't like when they give you a coupon for your NEXT order, they should give you the option for a partial refund on THIS order, seeing how it's the one they messed up. 

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I would not put up with that ****. Send em back and keep the discount. 

I always take advantage of the next order discount. Last time I used one I spent about $1100, with a total savings of $220. Made the defect pair free and an extra bonus

Discount still applies. It expires tonight.

Yeah discount works again now.
I spoke to a rep earlier and he said it's a glitch in their system they aren't suppose to be discounted.

Good lookin out guys :smokin

So you rather people keep damaged, dented and subpar $200+ pairs that they purchased? Which retailers do not offer free returns on defective items? As per this thread it seems only a couple of people mentioned returning/exchanging pairs, Including myself. I highly doubt DSG will change their discount policy due to defective item returns by a couple of customers.

Easy buddy, of course I don't want people keeping bad product or anything like that, I'm just saying DSG were doing something no one else was and they felt it in the pockets, I'm sure the returns and sending out new pairs before recieving the old ones screwed inventory up too that cost them money, basically the way they're handling the XI's in general with the discounts and all working effected them more than expected, it's good for us :smile: I was just pissed I thought they took it away while I was on the fence about copping from them because of all the quality issues :smh:

Got the FIs today, disappointed with the orange being so plain. Thought they'd make the foamposite material a metallic orange but it's the same as the hyperfuse. So, looks like this bad boy is going to eBay. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom