Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Skip has been selling kicks for years now, I remember seeing him on eBay probably 5 years ago. No hate, do what you do homie! Wish I had connects like you.
Sorry! back on track!

This is Nike's premier signature line, so maybe it would be in their best interest to make sure the designer appeals to our taste.
Depends on your definition of "our taste." The majority of people I've seen here a satisfied with the XI's. They seem to be selling well. Petrie may not be Tinker, but he's got some pretty mice designs under his belt, including the XI's. Just because a few people on here aren't satisfied doesn't mean he should be axed, even if LeBron doesn't like the XI (which hasn't even been confirmed). If the XI goes down as a failure (which we all know it won't), Petrie still designed the 7's, the 8's, the 9's, and the X's, which were all received with open arms for the most part, and sold very well. Nike has made millions off of Petrie's designs. He's not going anywhere.

Look for a dented up size 11 to pop up on NDC....returning mine immediately.  Now I wake up to see that I can't grab the Gammas off DSG with a discount?  Lol I feel like the sneaker gods are sending me a sign.  

Look for a dented up size 11 to pop up on NDC....returning mine immediately.  Now I wake up to see that I can't grab the Gammas off DSG with a discount?  Lol I feel like the sneaker gods are sending me a sign.  
make sure to hit nike.com up and get your 20% off code and your free next day air shipping
wink.gif

make sure to hit nike.com up and get your 20% off code and your free next day air shipping
wink.gif
Lol I did a chat with a Nike rep and received nothing but a 'sorry for the inconvenience'.  I mean, I get it....I'm going to get my money back...I should just walk away and move on.  But still, they want us to jump through these hoops for these "limited" releases, and then send out flawed merchandise?  
mean.gif

25k for an all orange shoe is not that small of a number

but damn all that, dsg, don't do me like that :frown:

Why these ain't selling for more than? The kd peheat sell for like 6-700 around LAe name="PeruWhite" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-released-dates-11-10-terracotta-warrior-wed-11-27/14310#post_19153007"]
Who thought they were less limited? Lol[/quote]reheat

Lol I did a chat with a Nike rep and received nothing but a 'sorry for the inconvenience'.  I mean, I get it....I'm going to get my money back...I should just walk away and move on.  But still, they want us to jump through these hoops for these "limited" releases, and then send out flawed merchandise?  
mean.gif

next time call and talk to a rep on the phone..they seem to be more sympathetic
glasses.gif

Why these ain't selling for more than? The kd peheat sell for like 6-700 around LAe name="PeruWhite" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-released-dates-11-10-terracotta-warrior-wed-11-27/14310#post_19153007"]

Who thought they were less limited? Lol
reheat[/quote]
...What?

Hhaha. My bad. 25k isn't a lot. Resell should be higher. Even the kd pre heat go for way more.

That depends on how many pairs I get and how limited they are.
meh..  I can see grabbing 2-3 pairs.. but 8-10?  that's just greedy.   your one of the reasons the sneaker game is so messed up.. all people see is dollar bills instead of being happy to get the sneakers you want and leave it at that. 
I miss out on sneakers from time to time. My solution? Capitalize on any opportunities I can get. If I don't, someone else will, and I can't let that happen.

I miss out on sneakers from time to time. My solution? Capitalize on any opportunities I can get. If I don't, someone else will, and I can't let that happen.
Nothing wrong with that.. Some people make too big of a deal of reselling.. He might capitalize but id rather them be sold then for him to hoard 8 pairs in his closet.. At the end of the day someone will get the shoes that probably couldn't have online or in store.

Aside from the fact that you gain a lot of connections when you make transactions with different people. You never know what they have to offer. Beyond monetary

gamma blue XI or even better gamma blues lebrons can be found everywhere

That's because most didn't want them, they are still $200+ tax, there wasn't a "pre-heat" tag on them, it's not a great colorway, and there are plenty of more desirable holiday releases. Had there only been 1,000 Gammas made and not a word said about production it would STILL be sitting on shelves. It's simply not a 1st day sellout colorway.

people just aren't honest, just because you don't put your shoes in your sig doesn't mean you're not a reseller

in other words just because we don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening

if people aren't reselling they're scamming for free shoes or discount codes

i for one can't sell a shoe that i don't like and it's even harder to sell a shoe i do like

im not sure why you guys are calling for a new designer like Nike is producing visually appealing Non-Retro products regularly. its not like it was back in the day when we were given classics non-stop like the pippens, barkleys, jordans, pennys, etc.

heck, LeBron/KD/Kobes destroy the looks of many of the new design nikes that are released.

all opinion of course.
This is Nike's premier signature line, so maybe it would be in their best interest to make sure the designer appeals to our taste.

reading the thread sure makes me think the shoes appeal to the consumers' tastes
I guess I can't argue against that, but I do feel these have been the weakest since VI's.

Back
Top Bottom