Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^^^ ahhhhhh better pic! so its not some inky black with a purple sheen. its actually like some cloak purple. interestinnnnggggggg. but isnt it $250? Cuz my wallet is already on life support.

Last edited:

I really hope the ASG is an easy cop if the work is put in for them, but I just can't shake this unsettling feeling that Nike is going to spoil the fun and relative ease that we've had so far. I hate this wait!!
to be honest every lebron ASG that dropped was an easy cop from AZG to X, plus it lands on a friday LOL half of the people are at work/school so it should be an easy cop with these...then again i live in canada so alot of people arent going to bite the $280 Retail (not including tax)
eyes.gif
Toronto?? if its THAT easy, ill make that drive from Buffalo man.

ehhhhhhhhhh I think im gonna skip the BMHs now and get those grafittis on saturday. Joints look sooo clean. Not putting any effort to get them tho. If they gone by the afternoon, then oh well

cant wait for the ASG.. been fiending for my next pair of 11's and I got my bullseye set on those!  will save my ndc 20% code for those bad boys

​The more I see these asg 11s the more It's becoming a possible game time decision... 

Classic example of being prisoner of the moment. The un-attained ASGs are desirable to many, but I think the KPs are just a classic completely unique CW. If olive 9s stood out to you like the KPs stand out, then more power to ya. But to say KPs are doodoo? I could assume it's probably because people are salty they didn't cop them, but you know what happens when you assume.

Classic example of being prisoner of the moment. The un-attained ASGs are desirable to many, but I think the KPs are just a classic completely unique CW. If olive 9s stood out to you like the KPs stand out, then more power to ya. But to say KPs are doodoo? I could assume it's probably because people are salty they didn't cop them, but you know what happens when you assume.
Not everybody is going to like everything man. Shouldnt be a big deal. Kings Prides do it for some. And dont for others (like myself)

asg's looking right. im a sucker for a nice liner. cant really justify buying another purple shoe tho.

This is kind of how I feel......I like the BHM, AS and Hornets, but they all have purple on them (albeit different shades). I like purple, but it's just not a versatile colour, so I can't justify all three.

only thing left on my list is a pair of hornets and the aways and maybe if they come out with a decent Miami themed color way

Back
Top Bottom