• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

It deserved all of them
TRU 
laugh.gif

didn't like the BHM's at first but they grew on me, hopefully they won't be too hard to get. last year the X's were pretty easy in my area, everyone just went crazy for the kobe's.

ima let y'all finish, but the graffiti colorway is one of the best LeBron 11 colorways of all time, OF ALL TIME

Watch people start calling them the UNKLE brons and those hypebeasts will come out the woodworks agreeing with you. I won't lie; I like them. Still a maybe-cop due to all of my black/white/red shoes.

All Stars look pretty cool but not something I'd cop. Same goes for the BHM. Both really dope shoes but not something I'd wear. Kings Pride > *****

this is basic psychology. everything grows on everyone with repeated exposure. (exposure effect / familiarity principle) crazy how many people say certain kicks have "grown on them" without actually knowing the simple reason behind it. Basically anything in the world will grow on you if u keep staring at pictures of it every day (this should be obvious).

It's almost as if Nike doesn't even need to brainwash people anymore.. ppl doing it for them just by being so simple minded and being a slave to their own automatic processes. "Ok so at first I thought this shoe was ugly as ****, but after choosing to stare at dozens of images of it every day for weeks, they've "grown" on me and  I'm ready to give you my money Nike!"

This is why I only cop sneakers I like from the very first time I see them. Helps keep trash out of the collection. 8)
Sorry I had to comment on this. Its always funny to me when dudes just got out of their community college class on whatever subject (business, economics, psychology, etc) and then pop off on NT with this elitist attitude.

Truth is you might be right on the reasoning behind why shoes "grow" on people. But it doesn't matter! All that matters is the end result, not how you got there. If Pearl Foam Pros are my favorite shoe now but originally I thought they were ugly, does that mean I shouldn't want them now even though I love em? It doesn't matter the path your brain took to like/love a shoe, as long as that's how you feel, that's all that matters. Sometimes it goes the other way - you initially love a shoe at first sight, then you realize you don't care for em. By your logic you should still cop... Ok bro.

/rant :lol:

asg's looking right. im a sucker for a nice liner. cant really justify buying another purple shoe tho.

Nah, I'm a 12 man, but thanks for the heads up. Will have to bookmark that link.
Yup, got a 12 from them later in the afternoon, it wasn't there in the am.
Edit: soleheaven is not joking. Ordered yesterday afternoon, got tracking this morning. Will be here Thursday, pending snow delays in NY. :/

Last edited:
I want those ASGs so bad. May have to skip because the clutch in my car just started slipping. It will come down to those and the Infrared VI's

Back
Top Bottom