• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Here's my pair. lord knows how imma rock em
mean.gif
I do like how you subtly left those big bangs in the back

not gonna lie... ever since bron started hooping in the soldiers, my soldiers been godly on the court :lol:

Those BHM soldiers look like they have the same print as the KDs. I would cop these over the kds in a heart beat, but they might end up like the other BHM soldiers that never released

they are WRONG !

as ALREADY stated by sneaks89 he started the game in some 11's, after the first to he switched to the soldiers

maybe SC needs to put in a lil more work, ACCURACY DOES COUNT :smh:

Lol.

In this case I'm not sure if accuracy really does count for much.

He wore them five minutes longer than reported, I'm not sure why anyone but Nike would even care.

Anyway I can see why some put the big bangs on a pedestal, but in my opinion the VII, IX, X and XI are all great all star shoes in their own right.

I don't really think you can compare the any of the four shoes.

at the temple mall in hibbet sports they have the kp's in 10.5, 11, and 12 for retail, those are the only sizes I saw so i'm not sure if they had more or not, tried them on, and they def need break in time unlike the 10's but i'm still going in on the graffiti's

If the graffitis had a translucent red, black or clear sole i would scoop with the swiftness.

Xmas XI's are starting to grow on me more
this is basic psychology. everything grows on everyone with repeated exposure. (exposure effect / familiarity principle) crazy how many people say certain kicks have "grown on them" without actually knowing the simple reason behind it. Basically anything in the world will grow on you if u keep staring at pictures of it every day (this should be obvious).

It's almost as if Nike doesn't even need to brainwash people anymore.. ppl doing it for them just by being so simple minded and being a slave to their own automatic processes. "Ok so at first I thought this shoe was ugly as ****, but after choosing to stare at dozens of images of it every day for weeks, they've "grown" on me and  I'm ready to give you my money Nike!"

This is why I only cop sneakers I like from the very first time I see them. Helps keep trash out of the collection. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom