Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
dont blame u at all. i just had the shoes in front of me and said forget it. why not.
If I have not already expended my allotment I would have done the same thing. Lot of quality releases have hit in a short amount of time lately. Hard to pick which ones take top priority.

I need the BHM's on the 1st .   I'm hoping Finishline carries them online.  doubt it though.  Probably just Nike.com and possibly Footlocker / Eastbay . 

Tristan Thompson rocking a pretty nice pair of BHM Soldier 7's right now against the Mavericks.  Will try to grab a pic. 

Lebron is gonna wear the BHM XI or BHM Soldier today? I say XI until the first time-out then the Soldiers the rest of the game lol.

I can't keep buying these Lebrons 
laugh.gif

LeBron with the 11's til the first TO, then switched to Soldier's.  Still killing right now with 10 in the first.

Lebron is gonna wear the BHM XI or BHM Soldier today? I say XI until the first time-out then the Soldiers the rest of the game lol.

not 100% sure what he started game in , but he did swith to soldiers after 1st timeout

looked like he started in xi's

pointguy, lemme get dat crystal ball :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom