Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I thought someone posted that they popped up in the FTL system for 2/14/14 release.  Which would be the Friday of all star weekend. 

Didn't look up the date but I wasn't sure if they were referring to the game being that day, or release day or whatever. Either way that's good enough, I'm gonna wait till then to order my ID's, based on if I succeed at getting these or not. 2 if I succeed, 3 if I fail. And apply that 20% To whatever pairs I succeed at :D

I hope so. Im not too big on green sneakers 
ohwell.gif

yeah some earlier pics had them white which look a lot cleaner.

i always love the hornets colorway but these hornets look so terrible to me... Idk maybe in person i will feel differently but i doubt it...

I really hope the ASG is an easy cop if the work is put in for them, but I just can't shake this unsettling feeling that Nike is going to spoil the fun and relative ease that we've had so far. I hate this wait!!

I really hope the ASG is an easy cop if the work is put in for them, but I just can't shake this unsettling feeling that Nike is going to spoil the fun and relative ease that we've had so far. I hate this wait!!
to be honest every lebron ASG that dropped was an easy cop from AZG to X, plus it lands on a friday LOL half of the people are at work/school so it should be an easy cop with these...then again i live in canada so alot of people arent going to bite the $280 Retail (not including tax)
eyes.gif

The 9s were the toughest ASG Lebrons for me to cop. All the other ones were fairly easy to get. Hoping these 11s will be an easy scoop too.

Back
Top Bottom