Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I was holding out hope that the elites would get the zoom max back. I'm really interested to hear how these are more "elite" than the ones with foam since that was a big selling point of the XI.

Edit: Looking more closely, it seems like the foam might still be there. Either way, I'm hoping better photos surface soon.

Last edited:
Somebody need to make a richard Sherman mediocre gif lol I'm sorry if you are remotely feeling these I would suggest opting for a hyper flight or something of that nature. Man Petrie I had some much respect. Still do but I kinda understand. 7 8 9 10? 11! Yeah.....

I'll be reserving judgment on the Elites until we see better pictures and at least one more colourway.

I'm not going to slam a shoe after seeing three low-quality pics of a single kick plopped down on a kiddie stool.
laugh.gif

I'll be reserving judgment on the Elites until we see better pictures and at least one more colourway.

I'm not going to slam a shoe after seeing three low-quality pics of a single kick plopped down on a kiddie stool.

I don't know how dudes still do this :lol:

This is exactly why people end up backpedaling at gold medal-worthy speeds when Nike drops a good colorway. Just wait to decide how you feel.

Last edited:
Holy.....______

Ya, it looks like they kept a little bit of the foam and added the Carbon Fiber.  I can definitely see the mash up with the XI and the Soldiers.

That CW is 
pimp.gif
 No additional pics needed for me!  And I agree, if it ain't a bad camera, it's nasty bed sheets....and now,  a plastic stool for a baby?? 
laugh.gif
 I want this hookup!! 

lol ok? So you like those marble cake hyper flight knocks? I can respect it but lemme get a $100 before the .... getcha!

See, when someone says they are reserving judgement, it means they haven't developed an opinion yet.

I don't like or hate them bruh.

Just chilling, waiting on more pics.

You should try it out.

How do people come across these super early kicks and not know how to properly take pictures. I am far, far from a photographer but damn if I came across something 3 months before the general public was going to get their hands on them I would give it more justice than a blue stool.

I dig them though. Has a little bit of the new Ambassador mixed in on the heel.

elites look decent so far...i will wait for more pics.

honestly i was hoping they would go in a different direction and go with the full length zoom max again. but so far so good

but popular opinion will change with this shoe like it does with every other shoe.

Last edited:
I would like to issue a sincere apology to all who are feeling/reserving jjudgment for this abomination of a shoe for the NBA's best player. I do understand some people have to be "woo'ed" in order to buy. My first reaction to the 11 model was warm but the colorway sucked "AVM" . Never planned on purchasing the colorway because first perception is everything IMO. I focus on the structure of a new model before critiquing cws because sometimes Nike drops the ball. I don't see any potential in this elite version and i preface my comments that I wear all my sneakers casually.

Last edited:
Saving Judgment until the Home elite surface... every year i fall in love with it.

sucks that we already have the elite and havent even seen the KD  ASG

need those BHM, all star and maybe the elites once better pictures surface.

so much money is gonna go towards lebrons the next couple of months
laugh.gif
. i'm hoping those all star and BHM's won't be super difficult to get for retail.

Back
Top Bottom