• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Really?

This doesn't sound like a statement from someone who's into sneakers.

Team Jordan's are cheaper than retros, should people just buy those since they have the jumpman logo and that's all ppl want?
Some of the Team Jordans aren't half bad.  An example is the Jordan Son of Mars Low.  I think that hybrid looks quite good.

But I see why the Retros are so popular (Because Michael Jordan himself wore them in game).  

But yes I see what you are saying.  People like LeBrons because they like LeBron/how the shoe looks.  So that is why they buy certain colorways of the shoe, no matter how bad they may look.  My problem is with the people who buy the shoes just to resell and prevent people who legitly like the shoe from obtaining them for retail price.

Last edited:

i woner if that's the purple/grey croma
I checked it out on NikeID and I guess it is.  I just checked his Instagram and there was a picture of the inside, which had the NikeID insole. The renders on NDC are absolutely awful lol.  Guess this should have been in the other thread then...my bad.  

I really love the pink on the men Miami Nights. This color way is gorgeous! So mad they played the gs sizes. :smh: Still a dope shoe nonetheless but the pink makes it stand out. Definitely gonna be an expensive weekend for me with these, taxis and Rugrat KD's.

i got a really good tip for the 2k14 code. when i finish this code im doing now ill let you guys know. 

btw it will only be PM'ed to the people i usually see around these fourms.

some of you are misreading this post. im not saying i can help you get a code without playing... you still have to play but this tip will help you save a lot of time.

Last edited:
[thread="532801"]every time someone post those KPs i get closer to buying them. i had them in my cart on release but decided not to buy them.[/thread]

I tried to get them for below retail but the best I could get was $180 + tax. they are pretty much gone around me and are rarely seen online in my size so I just went for the $200 shipped. not happy with the price but Im happy with the shoe.

they did have my size on swoosh this week but they were long gone by the time my boy woke up to order them for me :smh:

That's what kind of let me down about the Gamma in person when I first saw them as well. I went in thinking they would have a shine to them like the KP's or even a glossy finish similar to the Aways but it was more of Matte that kind of threw me off from what I hoped for but that $140 citygear helped them grow on me :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Gamma + Matte don't seem like they should be in the same sentence... case of the "theme" getting in the way of the shoe

Akron V Miami Lebrons from yesterdays $136 Soleheaven.com deal just shipped. Glad I was able to get them for such a great deal. 

just got confirmation as well.

based on the pattern thats been set, im not about to pay retail for another pair of these.

damn near ALL of them have gone on sale. and hey, if they dont, **** em. i'll go without em.

just saved 70 damn dollars.

will def be waitin it out for MN's...

just got confirmation as well.

based on the pattern thats been set, im not about to pay retail for another pair of these.

damn near ALL of them have gone on sale. and hey, if they dont, **** em. i'll go without em.

just saved 70 damn dollars.

will def be waitin it out for MN's...
I agree , I def can't see myself paying 200 for them mn's...but for 160 or under, it's attractive

Back
Top Bottom