Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Truly enjoy playing the game. Myplayer is fantastic on next gen. Had no idea about the shoe reward until it showed up on the screen

I'm guessing it will somehow incorporate the colors of the game cover, and obviously features not available via ID...
NBA_2K14_cover.jpg

i seriously doubt there is, but is there any way to tell how many pairs have already been claimed? seriously conidering gong on a weekend bender from hell to get a code but definitely dont want to start up and not be able to cash in my size

Got my AvM in today. After seeing them in person I'm really considering returning them. Got em 20% off but even then.... Almost like there are too many colors going on. Obviously I saw pictures before I ordered them but I guess I was hoping they would "Kings Pride" me, look decent in pictures but AMAZING in person.

Can someone help me understand the MAJOR dislike for the AvM??? Is it because no hype surrounded them? Or you dont like the colors? What is it?

I think they're dope.

I got them, i love them. They were a must have for me from the initial pics.

Last edited:
Stupid question, but where do you buy virtual currency? Started MYCAREER but can't find the option anywhere. Thanks for any help.

Can someone help me understand the dislike for the AvM??? Is it because no hype surrounded them? Or you dont like the colors? What is it?

I think they're dope.

Because they were mass produced and are readily available.  Also, there have been a lot of colorways coming out in the last month. 

AvM is my second favorite colorway I have seen so far.  I would pick up a pair of AvM on discount, but so many other shoes are coming out this month so I have to spend wisely.

Because they were mass produced and are readily available.  Also, there have been a lot of colorways coming out in the last month. 

Lol

People can't just not like the shoe?

It always has to be about limited and not limited, huh?

I don't hate the AvMs, but they aren't anything special at all.

I'd probably rank them 6th amongst the c/w's we've seen so far.

AvM is my second favorite colorway I have seen so far.  I would pick up a pair of AvM on discount, but so many other shoes are coming out this month so I have to spend wisely.

Ahh, i see.....

Can someone help me understand the dislike for the AvM??? Is it because no hype surrounded them? Or you dont like the colors? What is it?

I think they're dope.

I don't like the colors, actually of all the released pairs I'VE NOT SEEN  ANY THAT "I" like, the 2 that I like are the MN/CF and the graffiti's, I'm passing on the Miami nights though bcuz I don't like the pink just the carbon fiber but I will get the graffiti's as i'm starting to get more picky and back to normal black/white/red cw and out of my random cw phase that I had last yr  but this is my opinion just like liking the AvM is your opinion

AvM's looked a lot better in some pics then others that's why people are getting them and being disappointed, I went out to check them out on release day and was let down as well. I liked them but not enough to drop the $200 :smh: so I didn't but for $137 they were a must have :lol: S/O to soleheaven :pimp: btw pics like this got people hype
View media item 692445When in reality they really looked more like this
View media item 692449

Last edited:
I don't like the colors, actually of all the released pairs I'VE NOT SEEN  ANY THAT "I" like, the 2 that I like are the MN/CF and the graffiti's, I'm passing on the Miami nights though bcuz I don't like the pink just the carbon fiber but I will get the graffiti's as i'm starting to get more picky and back to normal black/white/red cw and out of my random cw phase that I had last yr  but this is my opinion just like liking the AvM is your opinion

FaSho.

Im not in this thread too often, but the last few times ive popped in, i kept seeing mad dislike for the AvM's so i figured i ask.

My next brons are the Xmas hopefully.

FaSho.

Im not in this thread too often, but the last few times ive popped in, i kept seeing mad dislike for the AvM's so i figured i ask.

My next brons are the Xmas hopefully.
i'm also trying to get out of impulse shoe buying, I see a shoe and i'm like I want that, so that also is factoring in on me slowing down or has helped me stay away from the xi so far, you ever buy a shoe and wear it once or twice and then it just sits in your closet? for me that would've been every xi, minus my prisms and ext's all my x's sit in the closet i'm wasting more money than I need to so i'm going to sneaker rehab lol but at this point if it doesn't "WOW" me i'm not buying

Back
Top Bottom