• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

did nike/retailer replaced them?
Well... the retailer (footlocker) gave me a full refund, but the KPs were sold out online by that time and they said they couldn't back order.  I talked to Nike and they said they would find a replacement if I couldnt get one.

Luckily I checked another FTL in my area that just happened to get a restock of the KPs like a day earlier, so I stopped in and got a replacement.  I was pretty heated... but being able to get a replacement almost right away helped.

For the 2k14 pairs, do you pay for the shoe now, or in May when they ship?

I think they took my money lol

How positive are you on this?

EDIT: On the confirmation email it says they charged my credit card.

When I go to the Nike.com website and check my order it says that they haven't charged my credit card. So i'm not sure. lol

Last edited:
those x-mas though
pimp.gif

Anyone check out the release locator for footaction? They have the Miami Nights XI on there and it is in less doors than the Jordan12s are. Surprising.

I do like the Xmas pair... I'm a sucker for green and I like the hits of light crimson (as well as the tree details 
eyes.gif
)

Really can't justify any more pairs of XIs though since I only use them on court.

Anyone check out the release locator for footaction? They have the Miami Nights XI on there and it is in less doors than the Jordan12s are. Surprising.
Yeah but they've probably allocated more pairs for online sale.

I think they took my money lol
How positive are you on this?

EDIT: On the confirmation email it says they charged my credit card.

When I go to the Nike.com website and check my order it says that they haven't charged my credit card. So i'm not sure. lol
they hold the money but dont officially take it until they ship the shoes.

btw i think the estimated ship date is based off nike waiting for everybody to get the codes. on the email it says the code is valid until oct 1 2014 so obviously they expected to sell out around the estimated date. Not many sneaker heads have new consoles let alone 2k14. even if they tried getting the console they would have a hard time because xmas is near and they are sold out everywhere

Just got my nike contract in the game. jsut one question now.
My rating is only 82 do I need that to get to 90? or jsut play more games? im about 6 games past the deal.
Takes forever to raise player ratings using these 350 or so player points i get per game. i need about 1500-2000 used to increase one level

Not many sneaker heads have new consoles let alone 2k14. even if they tried getting the console they would have a hard time because xmas is near and they are sold out everywhere
This is exactly why there is still a FSR and will be until the top of next year or whenever the next major restock of next generation consoles hit the shelves....

they hold the money but dont officially take it until they ship the shoes.

btw i think the estimated ship date is based off nike waiting for everybody to get the codes. on the email it says the code is valid until oct 1 2014 so obviously they expected to sell out around the estimated date. Not many sneaker heads have new consoles let alone 2k14. even if they tried getting the console they would have a hard time because xmas is near and they are sold out everywhere
Yea that's very true. I was wondering because my ship date is for May the 6th.

My rating is only 82 do I need that to get to 90? or jsut play more games? im about 6 games past the deal.
Takes forever to raise player ratings using these 350 or so player points i get per game. i need about 1500-2000 used to increase one level
did you make the all star game? I'm not 100 percent positive, but I do know you're not an elite player in the game until you reach 90. You want that star beside your name. One word of advice. Raise the difficulty up as high as you're comfortable with. The higher the difficulty, the more VC you receive after each game. I play on hall of fame and get anywhere from 700-1200 VC after each game. Plus the key games (the x2 games) you'll get upwards of 2500 VC

Just spend $10 and buy more VC (35,000 VC). Done

Back
Top Bottom