Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

IVE NEVER FELT RIGHT COPPING A BHM DESIGN.

I KNOW ITS STUPID AND RIDICULOUS

KINDA LIKE I WOULD NEVER ROCK A TOO BLACK TOO PROUD T SHIRT FROM SUPREME.
Now the shirt...understanding lol, but the shoe? You can get away with it...most people wont even know there's a theme behind the shoe, ie '13s bhm pack, I get asked ALL the time, what are those, when did they drop, are they custom etc

Robin Thicke has a black pass...all the black ladies love Robin Thicke
laugh.gif
PAULA PATTON OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

I feel like the only Steeler fan amongst this flock of Raven fans! No hate though (towards you guys); I respect the team and the rivalry for what they've been able to accomplish with that lackluster QB.

On topic, I like the color scheme of the BHM's, but the print throws it off a bit. However, if they drop without an unnecessary price increase, I'd definitely consider copping. Black and purple is a nice colorway regardless of it's affiliation with the Ravens.

first BHM pick up love the gold on these. hopefully the all stars have great details like these

Purple is royalty. For once a BHM shoe ditches the tribal & uses colors that represents blacks as kings/queens......

And now ya'll not feeling or understanding the purple?!

exactly. Take my money now Nike. I hope they're obtainable.

whats the scoop on the 2k14s?

Last edited:
good luck finding a ps4 lol

I know right, that's another story/forum though :lol:

print on the posite ruins the bhms. that texture around the posite is dope tho. ezpass. just like the christmas pair, they would be flames without the snowflakes. save that **** for the liner. loud colors are enough, dont need clip art on the shoes, imo of course

I couldn't have said it better, the print stuff is hot when done in small doses like on liners or even laces but never when it's too prominent IMO it just looks tacky :smh:

I most likely won't cop but I do want to see more pics. These are definitely better than the Xmas XI's that's dropping. I think these and Xmas could have been 10 times better if the uppers would have been a solid color and the liners had the print instead along with the bottom mid foot plate how they did with the print on the TW's.

Just imagine these BHM's with a solid purple metallic/gold speckled posite and the liner with the print....or the Xmas with a matte red posite with the print on the liner and extra set of laces :pimp:

Last edited:
Well after seeing the BHM my first thought was the purple and gold is fitting of the AS shoes as they take place in New Orleans this year. A bit busy, but not at hideous.

Gentlemen, in the 2k my player I'm starting rated a 76 and about 45 games deep, what's the best way? just score as much as possible along with assists? What rating do you become elite? Thx in advance, BHM are hot

Yep.

I've seen the "should I wear a BHM shoe if I'm not black?" thing come up a couple times since they started doing BHM shoes, and I think it's a non-issue. Would be the same as if a person asked whether he should wear a China themed shoe without being Chinese cuz he's not from that culture. IMO just cop whatever you want and like, they're just shoes.

Those BHM's look rediculous. The texture on the fuse is nice and the purple hints are great, but that posit graphic has no flow. I'd love to see these without the white graphics.

Those BHM's look rediculous. The texture on the fuse is nice and the purple hints are great, but that posit graphic has no flow. I'd love to see these without the white graphics.

Hoping the flywire is either Gold or Purple.

Back
Top Bottom