Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:wow: first time I've ever really felt any BHM sneaker from any of da big 3. Might have to pick these up.

Purple is royalty. For once a BHM shoe ditches the tribal & uses colors that represents blacks as kings/queens......

And now ya'll not feeling or understanding the purple?!

It's about how the sneaker and how it looks with me, not it's meaning. Most of these people wearing these won't even be black.

Besides blue and red mean the same thing.

and besides they already used purple with the TW

It's about how the sneaker and how it looks with me, not it's meaning. Most of these people wearing these won't even be black.

Besides blue and red mean the same thing.

and besides they already used purple with the TW

Oh I forgot about the TWs....
Maybe cause them joints is forgettable.

BHMs are fire!!! Ravens fitted on deck!!!

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about those BHMs, but I like the color scheme better than last year's. Wanna see some more pics

BHM brons are nice but I ain't buying however the BHM sb dunk lows are looking like a cop

Last edited:
print on the posite ruins the bhms. that texture around the posite is dope tho. ezpass. just like the christmas pair, they would be flames without the snowflakes. save that **** for the liner. loud colors are enough, dont need clip art on the shoes, imo of course

Last edited:
BHM 11s, instant sellout in Baltimore, no doubt!
Yup yup, that's why i'm gonna cop because it goes with all my Ravens gear. Black/purp with gold and white accents is perfect.

I don't really like print on posite material but I can't pass on this CW

:lol: at clip art, macky

But the all over print is expected with these bhm releases, it's been consistent

Last edited:
Black History is part of "American History" and culture ALL AMERICAN NATIONALITIES our welcome to wear them if they like the shoe because it's all of our History. History effects people all over the world, rather African American, White American, Asian, Hispanic, or Native American. We couldn't have one with out the other. So buy what you like!

Im really feeling the BHMs color blocking and details, but not feeling the floating ghost lion heads

buy what you like!
Yep.

I've seen the "should I wear a BHM shoe if I'm not black?" thing come up a couple times since they started doing BHM shoes, and I think it's a non-issue. Would be the same as if a person asked whether he should wear a China themed shoe without being Chinese cuz he's not from that culture. IMO just cop whatever you want and like, they're just shoes.

Last edited:
IVE NEVER FELT RIGHT COPPING A BHM DESIGN.

I KNOW ITS STUPID AND RIDICULOUS

KINDA LIKE I WOULD NEVER ROCK A TOO BLACK TOO PROUD T SHIRT FROM SUPREME.

IVE NEVER FELT RIGHT COPPING A BHM DESIGN.

I KNOW ITS STUPID AND RIDICULOUS

KINDA LIKE I WOULD NEVER ROCK A TOO BLACK TOO PROUD T SHIRT FROM SUPREME.
Now the shirt...understanding lol, but the shoe? You can get away with it...most people wont even know there's a theme behind the shoe, ie '13s bhm pack, I get asked ALL the time, what are those, when did they drop, are they custom etc

Robin Thicke has a black pass...all the black ladies love Robin Thicke :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom