Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Think there's some 2k fanatic / video gamer out there that has already accomplished this no problem and was like wtf is this? A code to buy something?... And ignored it and kept playing :lol: id like to think there's one person out there not into sneakers who stumbled upon the code and ignored it

Think there's some 2k fanatic / video gamer out there that has already accomplished this no problem and was like wtf is this? A code to buy something?... And ignored it and kept playing :lol: id like to think there's one person out there not into sneakers who stumbled upon the code and ignored it

Pretty sure this is a major factor why these are still not sold out yet. That and most people that know about these and have access to try, suck or can't/won't dedicate the time to do it.

looks like there is a full size run for the nba2k14s still...kinda strange...Since im in Europe i guess i had no chance anyway(not that i would put in the effort) but makes me wonder....

1.what if nike is trolling and there will be more than 2014 pairs available...?
2.What if the pre-order after you get the code is like a raffle thing and only 2014 win...?

Both add up to 0.01% chance , but it seems too strange that there is a FSR of these left(I think there will be no 12.5,13.5 available)....With all the hype and kids into shoes these days...Good effort for those who succedeed in ordering , and i hope you get them soon...!I m still waiting on the Greek release of ps 4 :smh: :smh: :smh:

What if there is 2014 of each size :lol:? Thinking about offering a video game nerd money to play since I don't have a next generation console. This is the time with Christmas break coming up.

I don't think YOU know why you said what you said.  You got butthurt, and responded.  It's pretty straight forward.

In fact, this quote from you seems like you aren't actually forming a thought.

You're just typing words and sounding ignorant as hell.

Fancy words?  Synonyms?  WHAT?  Did you graduate from highschool?  What in tapdancing hell was so "fancy" about ANY of the words I used to describe you or your thought process?   Did you need a dictionary?  lol. 

My "words" mean EVERYTHING...just b/c you can't decipher them doesn't mean they're not cutting through you like butter.  Your words however are moronic at best.

Do you even know what a synonym is?  Perhaps you mean adjective?  lol.  this is fascinating.  it's like having a discussion with the 7th grade kids I used to tutor/teach.

First off my ninja, I'm not your fam, although I'm guessing that's a casual ebonics way of sayin "he".  Talk about "fancy". 
laugh.gif

And why in the heck would I be on the "wrong forum"?

Oh is this the gestapo part of the site where I can't exercise freedom of speech?

Who the hell was even talking to you?  Did I hurt your feelings by criticizing SHOES?  SERIOUSLY?  Shoes.....

THEY'RE SHOES BRO.   I PROMISE you I didn't make them cry...............too hard.  
wink.gif

Stop fake "syh".

You're not shaking your head, so cut the crap, and no you're not "sayin though".

You made a conformist immature childish consumer-driven shallow statement, which I scoffed at.

You got butthurt.

I crushed your butthurt.

It's all good.  Let it gooooooo.  I hope you and your Lebrons have a happy life together.  Remember to treat them right, give the left as much attention as the right.  

lol I love you guys.  Great Caesar's ghost, you think 8 lines is an essay kid? 
roll.gif

I'm sorry I passed 8th grade English with A's and can express my thoughts without sounding like a monkey.

I'm not "trying" to prove crap....I'm spittin the truth as you'd say.   And stop fake laughing it's pathetic.  Passive aggressive idiocy just makes you children look dumb as hell. 

But yes, back on "topic" - what the fark is an avms, and what "game" do you have.  Are you in AAU, and if so, where at.  I'd like to see you play, and possibly play a game or two myself, show you a few things.

lmfao.  you CAN'T "bother" kid!  it's why all you do is fake laugh OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

it's what children do when they're stuck in a corner and want to save face without looking like the tools they are.

wtf does my "post count" have to do with me sounding like an adult who attended college, and you sounding like a butthurt 7th grader.

it's more like why do I EVEN BOTHER.   I mean...do you have ANYTHING constructive to say....or is it just "fake laugh, save face, childish one liners, "back on topic", and more conforming to you shoe addict friends who you've never met?

Par for the course eh?

B/c you won't shut up, so I'm having fun with you.

Did I hurt your feelings?  

Ok let's try this - "yo nikka those Lebrawns are frikkin sick man.  zomg I want 4 pairs right now.  Mmmmm daym!"

We cool now kid?

And like I said, I can post where I want, when I want, how I want.  1st amendment "dude".   I already explained why I posted before anyways.  Please pay attention next time lil homie.
roll.gif

This thread keeps getting more and more entertaining.  First the guy who is the unofficial endorser of the LeBron 11's, and now this guy.  

Please continue.

Last edited:
^^^^^ Just saw those on IG.
Sooooo copped!!! :smokin

Edit..... I'm talking about the BHM Brons.

Dawg..... What the ****? Who really wants to see that? >:

Last edited:
What if there is 2014 of each size :lol:? Thinking about offering a video game nerd money to play since I don't have a next generation console. This is the time with Christmas break coming up.

Wow I never thought about them doing that, that would definitely increase my chances of getting a pair now, I might just grab a PS4 this weekend call off all next week and start going in! :lol:

I'm kind of digging the BHM's but I'm not really a big fan of prints on my kicks :smh: I love the color selections though :pimp:

Last edited:
every BHM shoe that has dropped in the last 2 years has been hideous. Every. Single. One.

Stop releasing them.

YIKES!! I've been hawking the Kobe thread so much about the Prelude pack I didn't realize there where pics of the BHM Lebron's up but now that I've seen them I have to say they look phemomenal! They have offically just made my Lebron hit list for 2014!

First BHM release I'm actually interested in copping, the detail on those is nasty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom